Dragon Scales!

There is something that I have been asking myself for a long time, and today, with this event I thought again and decided to come here to express myself and ask, why not make the Dragon Scales and the Draconis Ferris Fragment released to be stored in the bank just like they did with The Goldfinger ?? Well, I must have a media there of 800 scales distributed in 7 characters (mostly because I ended up removing the class) and now in my archer I need a scales dragon, it would be very good to be able to use the fruits of old works to improve My new char, someone else thought something about it and / or have some opinion ?? Without critics please, I want constructive opinions!

Translated by GoogleTradutor.

Comments

• Of course it would be great to be able to bank them, but for some silly reason it's not like that.... Asking for common sense it's a huge thing now days.
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    There are some reasons why things are done. I am not BHS but from the cycle I see things happen this would be an intelligent and logical guess.

At one point Goldfingers aren't bankable, innerwear is still considered a luxury item rather than a necessity. When innerwear became more common, Goldfingers eventually became bankable so there will be more supply for an item that becomes needed. This was never an EME change but a BHS one.

I would say this will be the same for dragons, where to many players in KR it is probably still a luxury dragon (even the 1.5 crit ones). Probably at least a year before dragon scales becomes bankable lol.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    the reason is you dont need dragon for all alts,
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragon scales shouldn't be bankable, would be so stupid, but I heard and hope Fragments will be bankable soon.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    the reason is you dont need dragon for all alts,

Why not?
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Dragon scales shouldn't be bankable, would be so stupid
    Care to explain?
  • nutmegnutmeg ✭✭
    Because it would make it ridiculously easy to get a dragon then. If you just did 8x IoD on 16 characters, then that's 128 scales. You could farm a dragon in 4 days.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    nutmeg wrote: »
    Because it would make it ridiculously easy to get a dragon then. If you just did 8x IoD on 16 characters, then that's 128 scales. You could farm a dragon in 4 days.

Maybe even before 4 days if you remember that every 10 scales you have chances to get a dragon.
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    nutmeg wrote: »

maybe if you're crazy dedicated to run 128 IOD vg quests per day maybe you should just get a dragon that quick....

if fragments are to be bankable then i'd be even happy with that.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point is that dedicated players get a dragon, not everyone, not so fast. remember how it was at start? you could end up not getting one after 400 dragon scales or even 2K dragon scales, was RNG heck, they gave a system which is way better, guaranteed. So, now if they make dragon scale bankable, all that dedication seems less and will just seek for exploits and other stuff. but with fragments bankable, each alt at least farms 10 scales, means did 10 VG or won BG, dedicated a time and got a fragment.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    The point is that dedicated players get a dragon, not everyone

That's not being dedicated, that's having nothing else to do in the day, and I bet the majority of the player base does not fall in what you call the dedicated players.
  • EvFlakoEvFlako ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Of course it would be great if DS are bankable, but it would be super easy to get Dragons and make some money out of them :\. So i think it's better this way.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    EvFlako wrote: »
    Of course it would be great if DS are bankable, but it would be super easy to get Dragons and make some money out of them :\. So i think it's better this way.

So far the dragons I had from dragons scales aren't tradeable.
  • Dragon Scales? no, please, don't make any sense that be bankable. Draconis Ferris Fragment? yes, this should be bankable, since u have to farm 10 scales to get it, and 40 of that is needed to get the 1.5 dragon. Not everyone is a hardcore player that play eight 4 stars + dungeon every day per 50 days in a row to get a dragon, and yes, a lot of players want to get that item but don't play that much
  • What, exactly, makes the difference between y'all wanting dragon scales to stay unbankable, but accepting that draconis ferris fragments should be bankable ? As long as either one is bankable, it would all be the same in the end. Whether you farm 10 scales on one character to be able to bank the thing, or bank them right away, the only difference is that with scales being bankable you'd see the number in your bank get bigger faster, but there's still 10 to a fragment, and you'd still wind up farming those 10 on each character regardless.

I think both should be bankable. It wouldn't make sense for scales to be bankable if fragments aren't, and if fragments were bankable it would make 0 difference to your progression if scales became bankable as well.
  • Idk why people would not want them to be bankable. Even if u pur!t the "insane"effort to farm all 400 scales in one character, wouldn't it still be good for you to get the next ones in a more sane way?

I got my first secure dragon from actual farming on my main (and is a priest..), and I have no issue thinking other people will have it "easier" to get their dragon. I'm close to getting 2 more on alts.. and is not like the skill book will ever be tradeable. And is not even the good dragon... seriously, who cares?

Making them bankable is only beneficial for everyone except bhs who looses a bit of money (and not even 'cause people still buy the expensive dragons and lootboxed a LOT)