De-brutalize the Island of Dawn! extra reward bug

I had this problem on 2 alts it does grant the reward after doing 3 of the quest can this be check plz thank you.

Comments

• It's not clear what the bug actually is. Can you please give me some more details?
  • I did the first 3 low tier bams i got 15 goldfinger tokens, then I went on to do the mid-tier did the 1st set out of that 3 and did not get any goldfinger tokens did 2nd set out of the 3 mid tier and on that set I got tokens. when I should have gotten 30 tokens I got 25, I hope that's clearer.
  • YLGC3JEJ4P wrote: »
    I did the first 3 low tier bams i got 15 goldfinger tokens, then I went on to do the mid-tier did the 1st set out of that 3 and did not get any goldfinger tokens did 2nd set out of the 3 mid tier and on that set I got tokens. when I should have gotten 30 tokens I got 25, I hope that's clearer.

That's more clear, yes. Thank you. Did the quests show you the bonus awards in the Vanguard Requests window? They're item-level dependent. The only reason you shouldn't get them is if the bonus award quest wasn't available to you.
  • @Halrath Could you post the item level requirements please. Maybe add it to the news post as well.
  • on that alt my item level 421 I was only allotted to do low and mid tier bams they did show. don't know what caused me not to get from 1.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    Any chance your dailies were already consumed?

You have 8 dailies. You got 5x extra rewards. So that leaves us with 3 dailies. Any chance you did 3 dungeons or cs? Or anything that consumed 3 of your dailies?
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    Seikilos wrote: »

You have 8 dailies. You got 5x extra rewards. So that leaves us with 3 dailies. Any chance you did 3 dungeons or cs? Or anything that consumed 3 of your dailies?

How would that work? They did 3 dailies, all tokens. 4th daily, no tokens. 5th daily, tokens. Doesn't matter whether the other dailies were done or not.
  • SeikilosSeikilos ✭✭✭
    Seikilos wrote: »

How would that work? They did 3 dailies, all tokens. 4th daily, no tokens. 5th daily, tokens. Doesn't matter whether the other dailies were done or not.

true. he has to be sure ot was the "middle"one though. like he should be paying attention which dailie gave him which tokens so he would be sure it was the 4th one.
    Any chance it was the last daily?
  • If it happens again, can you let us know which BAM you were hunting for the daily? Did it show the "Additional rewards" bar underneath the quest in the VG window?
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭
    YLGC3JEJ4P wrote: »
    I did the first 3 low tier bams i got 15 goldfinger tokens, then I went on to do the mid-tier did the 1st set out of that 3 and did not get any goldfinger tokens did 2nd set out of the 3 mid tier and on that set I got tokens. when I should have gotten 30 tokens I got 25, I hope that's clearer.

Hmm...

I've been farming the Goldfinger Tokens over the last two days through just the lower two tiers of BAMs and I've not had any issues like this. But then again, I'm always selecting the quests with the 1 Dragon Scale and 5 Goldfinger Tokens as the additional rewards.