"You do not have any eligible game accounts at this time."

I recently redeemed a "Founder" code for Tera. However, it's now telling me that I don't have any eligible accounts. I entered the code backwards and it gave me the Tawny Huntress mount, as well as the extra goodies. However, I'm still not getting the main "Founder" perks. It's just sitting under "Unredeemed Codes" as "Standard Edition." Help?

hUlJ9D4.gif

Comments

• I'd suggest contacting Customer Support on this. They can check the status of the delivery and ensure you get founders status enabled.
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    I'd suggest contacting Customer Support on this. They can check the status of the delivery and ensure you get founders status enabled.

Will do, thanks. Just wanted to check if there was something I missed before contacting Support.
  • Sabatier wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »
    I'd suggest contacting Customer Support on this. They can check the status of the delivery and ensure you get founders status enabled.

Will do, thanks. Just wanted to check if there was something I missed before contacting Support.

Have in mind that EME is not selling founders account since 5 years ago.

All those founder account and codes are from unnoficial sites that could tricked you into buying something already used.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Sabatier wrote: »
    Spacecats wrote: »

Have in mind that EME is not selling founders account since 5 years ago.

All those founder account and codes are from unnoficial sites that could tricked you into buying something already used.

The code works. I bought it new from Amazon, and when entered it showed the code as valid. The only problem is that it's not being applied to my account because it's not eligible. Why? That's what I'll figure out once my ticket gets a response.
  • There are still working founders codes, you just have to be careful where you buy them from.

I bought founders code for a friend but ran into an issue. If you have 4 bank tabs (already bought 3) and then apply the code you don't get additional bank tabs. My guess would be same story for character slots. Eme won't increase them for you either. So you basically lose out on the extra stuff you already bought.

So if you plan on adding additional bank tabs or character slots do so after applying the founders code.
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    There are still working founders codes, you just have to be careful where you buy them from.

I bought founders code for a friend but ran into an issue. If you have 4 bank tabs (already bought 3) and then apply the code you don't get additional bank tabs. My guess would be same story for character slots. Eme won't increase them for you either. So you basically lose out on the extra stuff you already bought.

So if you plan on adding additional bank tabs or character slots do so after applying the founders code.

This is indeed the case. It doesn't give you +3 bank tabs, it merely unlocks tabs 2/3/4. Same with character slots, it just gives you access to slots 3-8. If you already have access to those slots, this does nothing.

You have to remember that Founders was back when there was only 4 tabs and 8 slots per server, so you get only those unlocked. It's still worth it overall as it's *every* server, including any future servers added.
  • Did they write you any solution?. I did buy a founder status too and I have the same problem.
  • I actually have the same problem and entered the codes the same date as you did. It worked but is under Unredeemed Codes and I also got the loot from typing the code in backwords. I opened a ticket after the code did not work and that was on the 12th. I still haven't gotten a reply from the GM's. Would like to know if theyve gotten back to you yet.
  • Same here....
  • Someone has any solution? Support isnt given any response at all..
  • I checked again under the Unredeemed Codes section in account management and I was able to chose my Tera account and upgrade to Founder status :) No response from support, seemed to resolve itself.