Patch Notes 6/14/2017 - Huh?

http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes

Replacing with, what?

Anyone know? Will this be worth my interest?

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    Replace them with working versions of those items, I'd guess.
  • Those items still work. I purchased a couple of items from the Federation Bills vendor and a guildie purchase and used the strongbox keys. They all seemed to function as normal. As recently as last night. *confused and bewildered*
  • There are strongbox keys you get as a result of leveling up with a buddy up code that do not work. I'm not sure on the fed bill thing but I can confirm there are definitely some strongbox keys that don't work.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Paizen wrote: »
    Those items still work. I purchased a couple of items from the Federation Bills vendor and a guildie purchase and used the strongbox keys. They all seemed to function as normal. As recently as last night. *confused and bewildered*
    During an event there were items that said they were strongbox keys but did not open any strongboxes, as one example. The players who have those items which are basically useless are getting them removed and replaced with functioning strongbox keys/fed bills.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    Those items still work. I purchased a couple of items from the Federation Bills vendor and a guildie purchase and used the strongbox keys. They all seemed to function as normal. As recently as last night. *confused and bewildered*

Then obviously you don't have the version that doesn't work. As @DeliriumRose said, the keys from the BuddyUp don't work, and I imagine there is some way to get those broken fed bills.
  • StarSprite wrote: »
    During an event there were items that said they were strongbox keys but did not open any strongboxes, as one example. The players who have those items which are basically useless are getting them removed and replaced with functioning strongbox keys/fed bills.

This.

A small number of players received the wrong items from the Buddy Up program. This is remedying the problem by replacing Korean versions of the items (which don't work) with NA versions. Sorry for the confusion in the patch notes.
  • Ahhh. Gotcha. Thanks everyone. *mind settled* :awesome: :+1: