AV Outage, June 13

13»

Comments

• Just shut down AV and send their goodies to CH players by parcel, Problem of server lags solved.

yeah I am this good to solve things.
  • edited June 14
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Just shut down AV and send their goodies to CH players by parcel, Problem of server lags solved.

yeah I am this good to solve things.

By that logic, we should shut down all servers when they fail. Oh wait, that means we won't have to play TERA NA by the end of June. Happy Days.

Apart from CH, because CH is the only server that hasn't failed of its own accord since Valkyrie release.
  • In the few MMOs I have played, I have never seen so many issues with the servers. Usually you might get some lag every other day, or a server issue every other month, but what I see in Tera blows my mind. I work as a sys admin and if my servers were constantly lagging and crashing, I am pretty sure I would be without a job in no time. There is no way such performance issues will be tolerated in a corporate environment. Maybe you need to look into your Operations team and start replacing them with more experienced people.
  • > @Sparky12 said:
    > In the few MMOs I have played, I have never seen so many issues with the servers. Usually you might get some lag every other day, or a server issue every other month, but what I see in Tera blows my mind. I work as a sys admin and if my servers were constantly lagging and crashing, I am pretty sure I would be without a job in no time. There is no way such performance issues will be tolerated in a corporate environment. Maybe you need to look into your Operations team and start replacing them with more experienced people.

Agreed. If the current team can't do the job and solve the problem in a timely manner, it's time for a new team.
  • edited June 14
    So anyone is allowed to post sarcastic posts, but not me? and some can't even ignore players and wish for it to happen? Also that was referring to AV which crashes often and CH which barely crashes. Sigh

Also someone lost his pants over my post like EME was waiting for me to say shut down AV and do it. More Sigh.
  • This is an ongoing forum topic and I've requested that the product team address the issue. We will be meeting with the Operations crew. Look for something soon.

In the meantime, AV is up and this thread has turned into bickering and personal attacks (some of which have been removed by forum moderation). Closing this thread.
13»
This discussion has been closed.