Allegiance weekend event

i'm just curious what is this event, cause the link opens cars/bears/robot sale page

Comments

• The event isn't on the launcher yet, so there is no link from there. Here is the link from the News page.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    The event isn't on the launcher yet, so there is no link from there. Here is the link from the News page.

ty for the response. btw, i saw it on news page and when i clicked the link it opened the post about sale, not this one you posted here
  • Ah. I see the problem. The image link was wrong. Thanks for the tip. I'll fix that right now.
  • question:

is no stop time or i can relog without losing the time counts?
  • also:
    what is the reset time?
  • Ketoth wrote: »
    question:

Fair question.

If you log out, you lose your time for that play session (the blue bar), but it still counts towards your cumulative total (the purple bar).
  • So, does this mean we can get the purple bar once in the whole weekend? Or is it per day as well?

This is a bit confusing. I have to keep on playing 1 character only? 'cause that's gonna be boring :c!
  • edited June 15
    Halrath wrote: »
    Ketoth wrote: »
    question:

Fair question.

If you log out, you lose your time for that play session (the blue bar), but it still counts towards your cumulative total (the purple bar).

Oh well, this gonna be tough for me because I get random dcs everyday playing TERA.

And one question:

The purple bar resets everyday too or nah? I mean, we can get 5 scales (for example) everyday and 20 Lakan scales total at end of the event or this is fixed, when u get the goal u're done?
  • edited June 15
    Double post. Sorry
  • @Halrath Are the rewards per account or per toon?
  • edited June 15
    ANSWER THE PURPLE BAR QUESTION AHHHHHH
  • edited June 15
    deleted~~~
  • edited June 15
    jongbae wrote: »
    ANSWER THE PURPLE BAR QUESTION AHHHHHH
    News Page wrote:
    Make sure to claim your rewards right away, because unclaimed rewards are lost when we reset the clock each day (and at the end of the event). If you forget, they’re gone forever. (In fact, you should probably check the rewards window just before you log out—just to be safe.)

This could be interpreted as:
    - Blue Bar resets daily only. Purple does not reset daily.
    - Blue Bar resets daily. Purple Bar Resets Daily.

Could we please have a clarification, as the wording is unclear (both of the situations I describe are correct under the wording given).
  • I think the rewards would be per account.. It would be quite unfair to others who aren't able to have many alts @clfarron4
  • I mean it's obvious what they need to clarify is if the Purple bar resets everyday or not. I'm pretty sure everyone has clear what the blue bar does.