Allegiance weekend event

Comments

• clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭
    I think the rewards would be per account.. It would be quite unfair to others who aren't able to have many alts @clfarron4

I'd like to think that, but you gotta get the clarification so that we don't end up with a situation where EME would turn off the event for a day whilst they change it from a per-toon basis to account only and everyone would lose a day.
  • edited June 15
    Follow-up. I spoke to Seandynamite about this. The answers to your questions are as follows:

Blue Bar: If you log out and log back in, the timer is only paused. It will not wipe.
    Purple Bar: You only get the rewards once for the event.

The cumulative timers and rewards are per server. If you play on 8 toons on one server, that has no effect on your characters that are not on CH.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    Halrath wrote: »
    Follow-up. I spoke to Seandynamite about this. The answers to your questions are as follows:

Blue Bar: If you log out and log back in, the timer is only paused. It will not wipe.

The cumulative timers and rewards are per server. If you play on 8 toons on one server, that has no effect on your characters that are not on CH.

That is still not really clear. If that is the case, then both bar are the same? If we reach 5h, the blue bar reset?
  • The blue bar resets each day. The purple bar is an event-long meter. Once it's full, that's that.
    canikizu wrote: »

The cumulative time and rewards are per server. If you play on 8 toons on one server, that has no effect on your characters that are not on CH.

That is still not really clear. If that is the case, then both bar are the same? If we reach 5h, the blue bar reset?

The blue bar resets each day. The purple bar is an event-long meter. Once it's full, that's that.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    The blue bar resets each day. The purple bar is an event-long meter. Once it's full, that's that.

The cumulative time and rewards are per server. If you play on 8 toons on one server, that has no effect on your characters that are not on CH.

That cleared up some. Thank you.

You said the purple bar is per server. What about the blue bar? Is it per server too? or per character?
  • canikizu wrote: »

You said the purple bar is per server. What about the blue bar? Is it per server too? or per character?

Both timer bars are per server.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭

greedy part of me was hoping that purple bar resets daily :D
    though that would make this event too broken.
  • Halrath wrote: »

@Halrath tomorrow at what time is this going to start? Thank you!
  • Halrath wrote: »

@Halrath tomorrow at what time is this going to start? Thank you!

the article says at noon PDT
  • In case people wanted to know, here are the rewards. Seandynamite updated the news post, too.

Daily Rewards (repeatable daily)

30 minutes—Expiring Anthrozombie Elixir (6 hour) ×1
    1 hour—Strong Bravery Potion ×3
    2 hours—Lamb Bulgogi ×3
    3 hours—Noctenium Infusion ×400
    4 hours—Crimsonheart Loot Box ×1
    5 hours—Crimsonheart Loot Box ×2
    Event Rewards (one-time)

2 hours—Tier 11 Feedstock ×300
    4 hours—Strongbox Key ×5
    6 hours—Lakan's Scale ×5
    8 hours—Badge of Loyalty ×5
    10 hours—Lakan's Banner ×5
    12 hours—Talisman of Lakan ×3
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭
    crimsonheart.... that mount is 2 years old :D
    since those are loot boxes you could have put something more up to date
  • Ves1978 wrote: »

free is free im not complaining.
  • 2 years old is new to me. I'll take it, and yours too if you don't want it.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Ves1978 wrote: »

yea, im need new dragons x 20 , because im get afk all day for get them :p
  • Whew! Thanks to @Spacecats for getting me set up with an account so I could stop sending messages via @Halrath =)

Hopefully everything is a bit clearer now; There are 6 repeatable daily rewards (based on playtimes between 30 minutes and 5 hours per day) that will reset at 4 AM Pacific and 6 non-repeatable event rewards (based on playtimes between 2 hours and 12 hours over the course of the 72 hours that the event will run).

I hope to see y'all in game this weekend and be nice to any low level human male archers you may see bouncing along, it might be me.