[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Allegiance weekend event

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Whew! Thanks to @Spacecats for getting me set up with an account so I could stop sending messages via @Halrath =)

Hopefully everything is a bit clearer now; There are 6 repeatable daily rewards (based on playtimes between 30 minutes and 5 hours per day) that will reset at 4 AM Pacific and 6 non-repeatable event rewards (based on playtimes between 2 hours and 12 hours over the course of the 72 hours that the event will run).

I hope to see y'all in game this weekend and be nice to any low level human male archers you may see bouncing along, it might be me.

Hello Popo boss B) , happy to see you, good luck and thanks for this new event :3
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, nobody is going to complain becuase of the hangs out of VM mats? :p

Btw, thank you seandynamite and galactickitten for thinking about all players when doing this event.

Hope to cya in-game in the future.
  • would be nice if each day we get different rewards from blue bar @seandynamite @Spacecats
  • Coronelzao wrote: »
    would be nice if each day we get different rewards from blue bar @seandynamite @Spacecats

That's a great suggestion for the event tool! We'll suggest that to BH!
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    What is this Expiring Anthrozombie Elixir?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Salvatori wrote: »
    It makes you a zombie. I low key dont like zombies at all and they creep me out so I dont have a screenshot of them but there's a male and female version.
  • Salvatori wrote: »

http://i.imgur.com/2bFHwoY.png
  • Can we get something useful (like tokens) instead of +15 mats? Not everyone are playing this game for +15 gears and there is no reason to play extra time for garbage that just going to be deleted.
    Or give out event only token and let people pick what they want rather than force people to receive stuff that doesn't needed.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    So can we assume the reset time for the blue bar is noon PDT?
  • incoming 10k new accounts and people afk-ing on multi acc to farm
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭✭
    So can we assume the reset time for the blue bar is noon PDT?
    gmdynamite wrote: »
    Whew! Thanks to @Spacecats for getting me set up with an account so I could stop sending messages via @Halrath =)

Hopefully everything is a bit clearer now; There are 6 repeatable daily rewards (based on playtimes between 30 minutes and 5 hours per day) that will reset at 4 AM Pacific and 6 non-repeatable event rewards (based on playtimes between 2 hours and 12 hours over the course of the 72 hours that the event will run).

I hope to see y'all in game this weekend and be nice to any low level human male archers you may see bouncing along, it might be me.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    @clfarron4 thanks, I missed that. So they reset at noon for me, same as Elite.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the daily timer resets, would we have to relog or does the next day timer start on its own?
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    hmm, so i can afk for 12 hours and get free vm9 mats but I can't get ahold of vm9 mats from battleground after battleground after battleground.

hmm.......

oh, i'll be afking a lot of this. but you know, i would much rather eme increase vm9 mats from bg jackpots tyvm. im so sick of scales and fs. kthx

and i mean the non tradeable mats.
  • I have DC all the time :(