the new stream looks good

i cannot w8 to see that green wall being put to great use:)

Comments

• GrimoirGrimoir ✭✭✭
    You do realize they do not have to give any codes in streams right? Its just a nice to have extra :)
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Eme stream for tera is typically on Friday. So there is a chance for a steam today! I want to say spacecats said there would be something for us while he's away but not sure if I'm remembering properly.
  • I could have sworn that there was a code written in paint on the wall towards the very beginning of the Stream... :pleased:
    I could have sworn that there was a code written in paint on the wall towards the very beginning of the Stream... :pleased:

IN07gQC.png

This one? c:
  • Yes, that was what I had been referring to, but checking it now, it appears to be a Troll code. :awesome:
  • MaiiyuMaiiyu ✭✭
    StarSprite wrote: »
    I could have sworn that there was a code written in paint on the wall towards the very beginning of the Stream... :pleased:

IN07gQC.png

This one? c:

I tried to press play LMFAO
    :cry:

Oh well :c
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    No announcement for the stream? Why don't you guys announce this stuff? Unless it wasn't a TERA stream.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    No announcement for the stream? Why don't you guys announce this stuff? Unless it wasn't a TERA stream.

It wasn't really a TERA stream; it was a "repainting the stream room" stream.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    XALKM7LAEA wrote: »
    StarSprite wrote: »

IN07gQC.png

This one? c:

I tried to press play LMFAO

So did I LOL
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »

There's a stream every Friday