Allegiance weekend event

Comments

• TWMagimay wrote: »
    When the daily timer resets, would we have to relog or does the next day timer start on its own?

Your daily timer will reset back to 0 hr 0 min played for that day. Once you log back in, it will begin to tick up as long as you are in game until the next reset.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    When the daily timer resets, would we have to relog or does the next day timer start on its own?

Your daily timer will reset back to 0 hr 0 min played for that day. Once you log back in, it will begin to tick up as long as you are in game until the next reset.

So, you mean, the timer will reset to 0 but won't start counting for the new day until a relog? I'm suddenly very glad I have a clock on my keyboard....
  • edited June 16

So, you mean, the timer will reset to 0 but won't start counting for the new day until a relog? I'm suddenly very glad I have a clock on my keyboard....

The time at which the daily counter resets is fixed. It's at 4 a.m. PDT.

Your personal counter ticks only when you're in the game on a server.

I think this will all be much clearer once the event starts in about 90 minutes and you get a look at the interface.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

The time at which the daily counter resets is fixed. It's at 4 a.m. PDT.

Your personal counter ticks only when you're in the game on a server.

I think this will all be much clearer once the event starts in about 90 minutes and you get a look at the interface.

I don't think I'm explaining the question properly. Let's say I log in at 3 am PDT and stay online, without logging out at any point, until 3 pm PDT. Would I have full blue bar or should I have logged out and then back in after 4 am?
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    hmm, so i can afk for 12 hours and get free vm9 mats but I can't get ahold of vm9 mats from battleground after battleground after battleground.

hmm.......

oh, i'll be afking a lot of this. but you know, i would much rather eme increase vm9 mats from bg jackpots tyvm. im so sick of scales and fs. kthx

and i mean the non tradeable mats.

You know i actually took this as a "Sorry now we know that the BG jackpots were Fuked up so here is some honey" more than an actual event xD

Hopefully the Jackpots got fixed as well soon enough so we can continue our Crusade to Full +15 VM :chuffed:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    you guys get a VM mat event and still crying over something else. Devolving much?
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭
    You know i actually took this as a "Sorry now we know that the BG jackpots were Fuked up so here is some honey" more than an actual event xD

Hopefully the Jackpots got fixed as well soon enough so we can continue our Crusade to Full +15 VM :chuffed:

No this is the "we listened to all the griping about the EU afk event, so we gave you one also." It has nothing to do with PVP.

Reference all the griping here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/15647/stargaze-event-eu#latest

It's literally the same event, because people complained.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭

No this is the "we listened to all the griping about the EU afk event, so we gave you one also." It has nothing to do with PVP.

Reference all the griping here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/15647/stargaze-event-eu#latest

It's literally the same event, because people complained.

Except it's only one weekend instead of being until further notice.
  • Is the event on right now? @Denommenator

It's noon PDT but I am not seeing the UI for the rewards. Restarted launcher as well to be sure.
  • SakuSugoii wrote: »
    Is the event on right now? @Denommenator

It's noon PDT but I am not seeing the UI for the rewards. Restarted launcher as well to be sure.

We're verifying ourselves right now. It's active on Fey Forest from what I can tell. What server are you on?
  • edited June 16
    Did the same, still see nothing for it in my game... :3
    @Denommenator I'm in AV and everyone in global seems to be having the same issue.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't seem to be running on CH server.
  • SakuSugoii wrote: »

We're verifying ourselves right now. It's active on Fey Forest from what I can tell. What server are you on?

MT
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    SakuSugoii wrote: »
    SakuSugoii wrote: »

MT

Can also confirm its not running on MT.
  • hm, hi.. is it me or nothing of event on my screen? ._.