Allegiance weekend event

Comments

• Yep, don't see anything on MT.
  • Nothing in CH aswell.
  • not seeing it on tr
  • edited June 16
    It's only working on Fey Forest right now. We're investigating why it's not working on the other servers. I'll post back with more info as we have it.
  • Just exited whole game/launcher and came back, nothing on TR as well :(
  • @Denommenator just a quick question... if you crash by reason beyond your control (aka, your servers being trash like they have been) does the daily timer resets back to 0?
  • Working on MT now, thanks @Denommenator
  • Yeah, we sorted it out. Thanks for your patience.
  • Volturi wrote: »
    @Denommenator just a quick question... if you crash by reason beyond your control (aka, your servers being trash like they have been) does the daily timer resets back to 0?

They shouldn't. During our testing, the time retained across logins.
  • Works on CH now. Thanks :+1:
    @Denommenator just a quick question... if you crash by reason beyond your control (aka, your servers being trash like they have been) does the daily timer resets back to 0?

They shouldn't. During our testing, the time retained across logins.

awesome, i was really worried! thanks :3
  • TWMagimay wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    When the daily timer resets, would we have to relog or does the next day timer start on its own?

Your daily timer will reset back to 0 hr 0 min played for that day. Once you log back in, it will begin to tick up as long as you are in game until the next reset.

So, you mean, the timer will reset to 0 but won't start counting for the new day until a relog? I'm suddenly very glad I have a clock on my keyboard....

The time at which the daily counter resets is fixed. It's at 4 a.m. PDT.

Your personal counter ticks only when you're in the game on a server.

I think this will all be much clearer once the event starts in about 90 minutes and you get a look at the interface.

I don't think I'm explaining the question properly. Let's say I log in at 3 am PDT and stay online, without logging out at any point, until 3 pm PDT. Would I have full blue bar or should I have logged out and then back in after 4 am?

At 4 AM your Blue timer would reset, so at 3 PM your window would read 11 hours (4 AM - 3 PM is 11 hours). However, all blue timer rewards are earned within 5 hours, so yes they would all be unlocked by that point.
    hm, hi.. is it me or nothing of event on my screen? ._.

There's a small hourglass icon next to the founder icon/TERA rewards icon that you can click to pull up the interface to see your timer. If you look at the original news post, you can see a screenshot of what the icon looks like. We have confirmed it is now running on all servers.
  • > @LesbianVi said:
    > you guys get a VM mat event and still crying over something else. Devolving much?

oh shut up already. yes, I'm "crying" (get a better word I'm sick of seeing you say that all the time) because this is ridiculous. a few free mats are cool but I want to work for them from battlegrounds at a decent rate. the rate it is at now is pathetic.
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > you guys get a VM mat event and still crying over something else. Devolving much?

oh shut up already. yes, I'm "crying" (get a better word I'm sick of seeing you say that all the time) because this is ridiculous. a few free mats are cool but I want to work for them from battlegrounds at a decent rate. the rate it is at now is pathetic.

then dont accept the rewards.