Allegiance event glitch, strong box keys not tradeable and dont open strong boxes, HELP

I got the 5 strong box keys from the allegiance event, and i cant trade them or use them to open any boxes, glitch? please post below if your having the same issue

Comments

• Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    Same experience
  • I think everyone have the same issue and we can just wait till they will fix it... :)
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    http://imgur.com/a/qfEdl Yep, had an exchange with another player about this, seems to not be working though I can't confirm it myself.
    The event keys aren't tradeable, so at least we have that going for us, so people don't sell defunct keys.

Not sure who to ping about this. @Spacecats @seandynamite If you're around could you look into this?
  • yea, everybody on my server is having the same issue
  • Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭
    EME fix???
  • UptownUptown ✭✭
    Same issue here! MT server ~
  • Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We've fixed the issue so that players who receive the strongbox keys going forward will receive the correct, functional versions.

Those players that received the broken ones will have them replaced during maintenance on 06/20. Apologies for the inconvenience, we really should have caught this.
  • YarinuYarinu ✭✭
    It's the same strongbox keys that were bugged from buddyup with the valkyrie release. They replaced these in your bank a couple days ago with usable keys so they obviously do have a fix they can do so it prob won't be too long before they fix them this time around.