There will be a maintenance from 8 to 10 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, June 27.

Allegiance weekend event

Comments

• edited June 17
    Drat! Just noticed that the time in game is for each toon. I normally skip around toon to toon depending on what I want to do at the moment and how I feel atm (for instance, do I feel like shredding or smashing?) OMG! Does this mean I am a less dedicated Tera player if I play 5 hours across 6 toons instead of 5 hours on a single toon? there goes my self esteem. . .

EDIT: OK, scratch all that--seems I was wrong, again. The two toons that did not seem to share were on different servers, so my new hypothesis (not sure enough for a conclusion) is that the timers run together for all toons on an account on a given server. If this is so obvious to you as to be painful, please accept my apologies and go wash your eyeballs and forget you ever saw this.
  • The whole point in having VM gear is so that you can afk in Highwatch and show off your gear. Giving away the mats for doing nothing is counterproductive.
  • The 5 keys we get from this event dont work :(
  • @Halrath Did you, by any chance, use the Korean Version of the keys again?
    Cause they don't work.
  • Looks like we might be getting another extended maintenance next week, lol
  • yea, they keys dont work for me either, i cant trade or use them for myself Q.Q
  • Yes. Yes we did use those stupid versions of the keys. Rookie mistake.

Anyway, it's fixed now for everyone else and we'll run a script at maintenance on Tuesday to replace those dumb useless keys with awesome ones that work.

Sorry!
  • > @seandynamite said:
    > Yes. Yes we did use those stupid versions of the keys. Rookie mistake.
    >
    > Anyway, it's fixed now for everyone else and we'll run a script at maintenance on Tuesday to replace those dumb useless keys with awesome ones that work.
    >
    > Sorry!

You... I like you lol you just made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the quick reply on this tho... it's nice to see some improvements
  • i do like the involvement im seeing in forum from the devs. hopefully the newness doesnt wear off.

• i do like the involvement im seeing in forum from the devs. hopefully the newness doesnt wear off.

I promise to be in here as much as I can!
  • @seandynamite I still have a doubt. The purple bar will reset after the time or the time will still run? I mean will the purple bar reset the chronometer after the 4 am pdt?
  • Vanchuu93 wrote: »
    @seandynamite I still have a doubt. The purple bar will reset after the time or the time will still run? I mean will the purple bar reset the chronometer after the 4 am pdt?

THE PURPLE BAR WILL NOT RESET. THE BLUE BAR WILL RESET. HES SAID THIS 3 TIMES NOW I THINK.
  • Whew! Thanks to @Spacecats for getting me set up with an account so I could stop sending messages via @Halrath =)

Hopefully everything is a bit clearer now; There are 6 repeatable daily rewards (based on playtimes between 30 minutes and 5 hours per day) that will reset at 4 AM Pacific and 6 non-repeatable event rewards (based on playtimes between 2 hours and 12 hours over the course of the 72 hours that the event will run).

I hope to see y'all in game this weekend and be nice to any low level human male archers you may see bouncing along, it might be me.

If you see a low level panda priest, say "hi"--it might be me!
  • Catservant wrote: »
    Whew! Thanks to @Spacecats for getting me set up with an account so I could stop sending messages via @Halrath =)

Hopefully everything is a bit clearer now; There are 6 repeatable daily rewards (based on playtimes between 30 minutes and 5 hours per day) that will reset at 4 AM Pacific and 6 non-repeatable event rewards (based on playtimes between 2 hours and 12 hours over the course of the 72 hours that the event will run).

I hope to see y'all in game this weekend and be nice to any low level human male archers you may see bouncing along, it might be me.

If you see a low level panda priest, say "hi"--it might be me!

First character is on CH, just as an FYI
  • edited June 17
    VM maths are cool ok.... But what if this is not actual for some people?? This means we wont get anything besides things that take place in bank? Actually a loooot of people will probably use it only in next patch. (!) probably.
    Can we have a choose or something? May be changing page where the rewards for the hours that are already got just same and locked...? Please?
    This is a -bit- pointless to casual players who don't run after gear of such a high lvl. :frown:

Ps I doubt in fact that even everyone knows what are those scales, banners etc. I don't mean to change rewards but to make choice for casuals.