Dragon Scales!

1235»

Comments

• Bad people, they want dragons only for them, shame on you bad ppl.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    you guys must really hate healer mains-- as someone who sinks 95% of their play time into their priest/mystic after i saw that goldfinger tokens were bankable i was SO happy lol

now you're thinking, but healers don't need a crit passive dragon you dingus!!!!
    and you're absolutely right

i just want to fit in with everyone else riding their dragons :cry:
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    you guys must really hate healer mains-- as someone who sinks 95% of their play time into their priest/mystic after i saw that goldfinger tokens were bankable i was SO happy lol

now you're thinking, but healers don't need a crit passive dragon you dingus!!!!
    and you're absolutely right

i just want to fit in with everyone else riding their dragons :cry:

I just got an account dragon. Now everyone's like "OMG, you have a dragon on your alt priest, must be sooo rich!" and then they want to be my friend.
  • are y'all ever gonna make these bankable? At least the draconis ferris thingies... ffs this is stupid.
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 the lock, but I highly doubt these become bankable. I wish they would. I also wish they would bring back account bound cosmetic dragon mounts.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    Grimoir wrote: »
    In all honesty ....

If someone wants a dragon on a character he should go farm it on that character and not use another just to move them around. Stop asking for hand downs and work for it.

...huh?

You're just using another character - one who may be better geared and thus can tear through the opposition far more efficiently - to get an item. How are you not working for it?

Observation: Oh, f**k me. I didn't realize when this topic first came up. Disregard.
  • lol better hurry up and lock this thread before all the newbies see how freely Dragon Scales were handed out with IoD vanguards and the Argon event.

Also hilarious that people 1 year ago were crying like elitist scrubs just like today that they dont want that iron dragon to be in everyones hands even if it makes dungeon clears twice as long. Some of you literally got them for free for all your Alts during the Argon event.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never understood why people get butthurt about old threads when they still cover relevant ideas. We still don't have bankable dragon scales.
    Hell, the store could use a revamp as well. Put canephoras in there instead of 2 bravery potions.
  • Instead to be agressive and ironic as two Product Managers were toward the comunity in there kinda last EME TERA Twitch streams, in which one of the them (the agressive one and quite clear bad attitude) was indirectly critizing in a negative manner how Spacecats managed the event's rewards and calendar's gifts. He was quite ironic, sarcastic and agressive with his tone and atittude when he responded to the comunity concerning the TERA Twitch codes (mostly because he, and they, didn't like how Spacecats handled that).

Instead to be agressive when sometimes appears and make presence to respond something in a bad manner, that or those Product Manager should read this thread and give an answer. Since they expressed that they do read and care about the feedback from the comunity. So, personally, instead to read all players concerns and optinions, I would like the presence from the Product Managers, that in theory they are concerned about the comunity's feedback. Five pages and those Product Managers haven't even respond with a short post. This is not a matter that takes so long to study for a proper answer and either should be ignored or left behind without their, in theory, care for the comunity's feedback to improve the game's content.
  • edited March 2018
    Nedylene wrote: »
    Five pages and those Product Managers haven't even respond with a short post.
    This is a thread from 9.5 months ago that was bumped just today. The situation isn't the same as it was back then. So responding to this old thread now would just be confusing.

You'd be better off starting a new thread that explains the situation as it stands today, along with the recommended changes. (But, if you at all remember the history of these dragons, this is one of BHS's sacred cows that EME got smacked upside the head about before, so don't expect the moon.)
  • this is something that has pissed me off about this game for a while
    I have 2 royal diamond dragons and 0 lesser dragons, because they are much harder to obtain.
    (1 of them is on my mystic, I got a lecture from a DPS about it being a huge waste, was funny)
    with the amount of time and effort to get 400 claws, you can easily farm 500k gold
    while I do NOT believe the crit passive is really that much of an advantage, it still looks cool and contributes to the fun of the game.

I would have 1 lesser dragon if I hadn't wasted 40 ferris's (or whatever it was at the time) when the dialogue clearly and unambiguously indicated it would become a lesser dragon but actually did not. was really angry when I found out it was BS and the change was like a week away.

anyway, it's stupid, but it won't be changed.
    why it costs 16,000 top tier bam tokens on the island of dawn I will never understand...
    just buy the royal type, the cash shop option is the only realistic option.
  • NedyleneNedylene ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    This is a thread from 9.5 months ago that was bumped just today. The situation isn't the same as it was back then. So responding to this old thread now would just be confusing.

You'd be better off starting a new thread that explains the situation as it stands today, along with the recommended changes. (But, if you at all remember the history of these dragons, this is one of BHS's sacred cows that EME got smacked upside the head about before, so don't expect the moon.)

It does not matter and it matters. Five pages, long time ago and still not answer. So, your comments would be better to be saved in a box. You don't help with anything trying to be "so smart" with your non usefull comment toward me. Just don't bother to answer any other so smart comment toward me. I won't care to even read any quiote from you.

It does not matter and it matters. Five pages, long time ago and still not answer. So, your comments would be better to be saved in a box. You don't help with anything trying to be "so smart" with your non usefull comment toward me. Just don't bother to answer any other so smart comment toward me. I won't care to even read any quiote from you.

Why are you so aggressive? Did you have a bad day or something? @counterpoint is giving some solid advice - it's better to start the conversation anew with fresh voices and (ideally) minds. But also keep in mind that you shouldn't expect too much thanks to a little thing called "history".

Why are you so aggressive? Did you have a bad day or something? @counterpoint is giving some solid advice - it's better to start the conversation anew with fresh voices and (ideally) minds. But also keep in mind that you shouldn't expect too much thanks to a little thing called "history".