[PC] We are aware of issues surrounding the event EP booster, and are working to resolve this. Currently, we are working towards having this fixed on Tuesday, 02/25 in a hotfix maintenance. We will have further details as we approach this fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Please, increase the drop rate of design.

Comments

• Agree on this all. I dropped the idea of making anything. Also these all event of giving maths are TOTALY POINTLESS for most part of us. We cannot have those designs.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    i just checked broker on MT, there is like 30-ish weapon designs. and we have 14 classes and thousands of players wanting to craft VM. something has to change. ASAP.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    They give away everything else (crafting mats, enchanting mats) like candy so of course the designs cost a lot.
  • Stop complaining, filthy pilgrims..
  • Warrior weapon design, only 1 and cost 600k , how to pay 600k for design? i lose my time to get materials and now i must pay 600k for design? Why these design are droped for random class, not for what classes you have in party? Im warr, but i never get design for me, why? i get slayer weapon design, this design is 15k and warrior design is 600k, is fair?
  • the easiest way to fix that problem is puting a 100% drop rate in the VS (HARD MODE), since thats the hardiest dungeon this patch
  • Now will come someone and say: Why ? No! I had to go pay 100500 gold and did it!

And guess what? Nothing will change :grin:
  • i hope EME staff hear us and do something about that, is sad don't see any answer in the forums coming from them in the posts
  • VM is not supposed to be easy to get something has to be hard to obtain all carebear crying noobs that cant get BiS gear playing 1 hr a day
  • I play 4-6 hours almost every day and have all mats to craft my weapon already. Guess what's the one thing I don't have.
  • 4PDKD36HE64PDKD36HE6 ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    VM is not supposed to be easy to get something has to be hard to obtain all carebear crying noobs that cant get BiS gear playing 1 hr a day
    Sorry, but i play for like 6 or 8 hours day, because i have nothing to do actually, i have the mats, have the etching, have the crystals but don't have the design bacause that don't drop, i have 50 runs of timescape 20 of VSHM, do you know how much designs i saw? zero, 0, nothing.
  • VM is not supposed to be easy to get something has to be hard to obtain all carebear crying noobs that cant get BiS gear playing 1 hr a day

VM hasn't been hard to get since like 2012. It's only been tedious. It's especially bad this patch because EME decided it was a good idea to just grab fistfuls of lakan talismans and chuck them at anyone who happened to be walking by before VSHM even came out. Meaning all you can do is just mindlessly grind for the small chance at getting the design you actually need.
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    Ketoth wrote: »
    it is already increase in VSHM since the last maintenance

That's laughable I have about 60 runs ive seen about 3 gloves and 3 chests.
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    DpkFicxll wrote: »
    the easiest way to fix that problem is puting a 100% drop rate in the VS (HARD MODE), since thats the hardiest dungeon this patch

i absolutely agree with this, the hardest dungeon should have 100% drop rate for designs
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    The hardest dungeon in teh game should also be the most rewarding ..