Dear EME

i wonder what happen with you server, you createt BG and AFK event and make us lag i wonder why?

you said gona fix about lag issue but we got nothing but lag, try fix it or ur gona be lost more player ( bettter doing better think ^^)

PEACE

Comments

• SAIXUNOSAIXUNO ✭✭✭
    get her jade
  • Hi @yuyu786

Even the implication that we are "making" players lag on purpose is absurd. If you'd like to report lag, connection issues, etc. please do it in a constructive way - there is a thread here that asks for specific information. Complaining in a fresh thread on the forums is like screaming into an echo chamber; you may feel better after posting it, but honestly it doesn't really accomplish anything to help us solve the issue. The first post in that thread has been updated with information about what we are asking players to provide to us in order to track down and solve this problem. Help us to help you.

Pass it on.

-S-
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    Considering the last update was a month ago .. you guys are not doing much so why bother. Most people will simply find another game and they have my entire guild is playing bdo #GJ
  • im play BDO to tbh and use dual display open 2 game and play tera only for afk, and now all we have to do is only afk
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭
    yuyu786 wrote: »
    im play BDO to tbh and use dual display open 2 game and play tera only for afk, and now all we have to do is only afk
    i have to ask, but why do people afk in tera and play something else? it seems like a lot of work for their pc running 2 games at once, and possible to burn it up.
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    because there is an event that literally encourages being afk .. they even gave you a zombie potion that prevents you from using skills for 6 hours
  • yeah and actually i will call this is Zombie event....
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Game's had unplayable lag for me and many others since that bizarre Wednesday update. Like, we've always had lag, but never this bad. Whenever it happens I'll watch a bunch of people in guild chat freak out over it, and then I'll check global and sure enough people there are talking about it as well. While I'm not real understanding of server management, hosting an event that encourages people to just log in on as many characters as possible seems like a way to exacerbate stability issues, but again -- I don't do this stuff for a living. :blush:
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz ✭✭✭
    im play BDO to tbh and use dual display open 2 game and play tera only for afk, and now all we have to do is only afk
    i have to ask, but why do people afk in tera and play something else? it seems like a lot of work for their pc running 2 games at once, and possible to burn it up.

Since this event doesn't require active participation it would allow them to get the benefits of being logged into Tera while getting benefits that require them to be more active in another game.

Depending on a person's computer it many not cause much of a problem. I don't know that an idle character sitting in Tera would be all that demanding on a modern system.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭
    I was talking about people that do this daily, not for this event. I remember seeing this one guy on av server ( as an example ) afking in velika, just sitting up and down not speaking to anyone for hours at a time, everyday sometimes more than 12 hours a day. I can understand if people before this event could gain xp, loot , or whatever else for being logged in, but there wasn't. I wish they did have rewards for time logged in as well as the calendar rewards. hopefully this event will be the start of something permanent.
  • 5H96Y49G6D5H96Y49G6D ✭✭✭
    I was talking about people that do this daily, not for this event. I remember seeing this one guy on av server ( as an example ) afking in velika, just sitting up and down not speaking to anyone for hours at a time, everyday sometimes more than 12 hours a day. I can understand if people before this event could gain xp, loot , or whatever else for being logged in, but there wasn't. I wish they did have rewards for time logged in as well as the calendar rewards. hopefully this event will be the start of something permanent.

it is weird but some ppl do it if Tera der main game
    they just stay logged in entire time alt tab to another game

Maybe the hate the long loading screen when you 1st login
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭

I imagine those people are playing the broker. The TERA icon in the taskbar flashes if you get someone trying to negotiate, so you don't even have to be in-game to do so.
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    broker, negotiates, talking to ppl AFKing in the major city is very common for all mmo's when your done running content for the day or have no motivation to do anything
  • yeah i feel like play tera Offline rn feel like play with NPC
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i feel like play tera Offline rn feel like play with NPC

Playing NPC has proved to be the most dangerous job in MMORPG.

https://youtu.be/WBhb_bHgiKc?list=PLSMETuURtTXCzW7Q_ZIy4QzEnyUG8totf