Allegiance weekend event

123457»

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    @seandynamite are u gonna rp??? are you... the second coming of the only eme staff rper known in history minea?!!?!?!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > you guys get a VM mat event and still crying over something else. Devolving much?

oh shut up already. yes, I'm "crying" (get a better word I'm sick of seeing you say that all the time) because this is ridiculous. a few free mats are cool but I want to work for them from battlegrounds at a decent rate. the rate it is at now is pathetic.

It is funny, you players are working for you VM9 sets in the forums. this is the new way of getting VM9?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, Thanks EME for giving out reward points these weekend, Appreciated it very much :3
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    Catservant wrote: »
    Whew! Thanks to @Spacecats for getting me set up with an account so I could stop sending messages via @Halrath =)

Hopefully everything is a bit clearer now; There are 6 repeatable daily rewards (based on playtimes between 30 minutes and 5 hours per day) that will reset at 4 AM Pacific and 6 non-repeatable event rewards (based on playtimes between 2 hours and 12 hours over the course of the 72 hours that the event will run).

I hope to see y'all in game this weekend and be nice to any low level human male archers you may see bouncing along, it might be me.

If you see a low level panda priest, say "hi"--it might be me!

First character is on CH, just as an FYI

That's where I am, too! Hope to see you there.
  • VM maths are cool ok.... But what if this is not actual for some people?? This means we wont get anything besides things that take place in bank? Actually a loooot of people will probably use it only in next patch. (!) probably.
    Can we have a choose or something? May be changing page where the rewards for the hours that are already got just same and locked...? Please?
    This is a -bit- pointless to casual players who don't run after gear of such a high lvl. :frown:

Ps I doubt in fact that even everyone knows what are those scales, banners etc. I don't mean to change rewards but to make choice for casuals.

Great ideas for us to suggest for the tool for BH to update - currently however it just doesn't work that way, so we built it based on what we have. I'm happy to see everyone making such great suggestions for future events like this. I have plans to make community and product team run events a regular thing, so we need to work together to make them as awesome as we can!
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    > @seandynamite
    Oh well :blush: You sound like we were actually needed this very event maker - you. :awesome: so cool!
    About current event: Some people I think already got rewards so it could be also unfair you change something now if that would be possible.
    But I'm glad the idea to make for both casuals and hardcores rewards was accepted)
  • clfarron4clfarron4 ✭✭✭
    @seandynamite I'm concerned that the Allegiance Event is affecting the playability of the game because of how people can AFK for the rewards. Please see the bottom half of this post in the "What EME is doing to reduce lag in TERA" thread.
  • DocWinterDocWinter ✭✭
    edited June 19
    Just out of curiosity--did they stop the Allegiance event early? Still not noon PDT and I just finished 8 vanguard requests without a goldfinger or scale

EDIT: Just noticed that the Vanguard requests are not showing the additional rewards. Still, it is not noon PDT. Is this a glitch, or is the announcement on the blog incorrect on the end time?

Edit #2: Just noticed that the time in game rewards are still accruing--so event not over, just gf and dragon scales

Edit Final: as TWMagimay points out in the next forum post, I was getting my events intermingled. Apologies to all concerned.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocWinter wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity--did they stop the Allegiance event early? Still not noon PDT and I just finished 8 vanguard requests without a goldfinger or scale

EDIT: Just noticed that the Vanguard requests are not showing the additional rewards. Still, it is not noon PDT. Is this a glitch, or is the announcement on the blog incorrect on the end time?

The tokens and scales are a different event that ended at 10 am PDT.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    Well I for one enjoyed this event!
    I made an alt and ended up staying online to lvl her to 60 and see my goodies roll in!
  • @TWMagimay --I stand corrected. Thanks for the response. I lost track of which event was what and planned poorly accordingly. Apologies for the disruption.
  • clfarron4 wrote: »
    @seandynamite I'm concerned that the Allegiance Event is affecting the playability of the game because of how people can AFK for the rewards. Please see the bottom half of this post in the "What EME is doing to reduce lag in TERA" thread.

I've been following along that thread, thanks!
123457»