There will be a maintenance from 8 to 10 a.m. PDT on Tuesday, June 27.

Allegiance event glitch? not working

Hi there! so i've been logged into tera literally all day long today; and I have not been able to claim the second row (the purple section) of the items. It is stuck saying 'next item in 0 seconds'

https://puu.sh/wnesU/fa6a1fe837.jpg here is what i mean!

about 4 hours ago i claimed the last set of loot boxes, so thats how im 100% sure i have not already claimed anything from the second row of items.
I feel like it would be extremely unfair and id be incredibly disappointed if i missed out on those items as it would be such a huge help for making gear this patch, so please dont just let this not be addressed. I'm also going to send in a ticket however through many of my experiences it is faster to get a response through a forum post, also other people might be having this same issue which would be unfair :<

Comments

• Uhh, it's been explained several times now. The purple bar is one time only reward. Once you play 12 hours and get the purple items, that's it. Only the blue bar resets each day.
  • Haggard86 wrote: »
    Uhh, it's been explained several times now. The purple bar is one time only reward. Once you play 12 hours and get the purple items, that's it. Only the blue bar resets each day.

Exactly right - only blue resets daily. The other is a one time reward.