Please, increase the drop rate of design.

Comments

• edited June 18
    > @Jenieve said:
    > The hardest dungeon in teh game should also be the most rewarding ..

Don't let Vi see this, it's already too rewarding to them.
  • > @Haggard86 said:
    > > @Jenieve said:
    > > The hardest dungeon in teh game should also be the most rewarding ..
    >
    >
    > Don't let Vi see this, it's already too rewarding to them.
    >

not like him or his opinion is of any relevance
  • i prefer to do dungeon and farm something unique and make money, im sick of doing noobie dungeon constantly to make money. just my oppinion tho
  • I too am tired of the easiest dungeon being the most rewarding. Games are supposed to be contests of strength, competition .. meaning the best the hardest accomplishments should get the most returns.
  • Jenieve wrote: »
    I too am tired of the easiest dungeon being the most rewarding. Games are supposed to be contests of strength, competition .. meaning the best the hardest accomplishments should get the most returns.

which dungeon is that? i always seemed to make more gold from helms hold than anything else.
  • Yay! Thanks to the wonderful Allegiance event I have enough mats to make my shiny new disk! So excited! It's going to be great doing more and doing it quicker......can't wait to start trying to roll it, enchant it and etch it.....going to be so fun! But wait......what, I'm missing something? Ah the design!

*Checks Broker on CH* Nope. None listed. Price is really high for the few other types that are listed......

Hmmm....I've been running A LOT of BGs this month....I thought there was a way PvPers could craft Deathwrack....why could you farm everything else but not that one thing?

*Checks Interweb* Nope, no real information from EME about Loot Tables for BG Boxes....There is one listing for tables for last patch but it was maybe from EU?....and they have no designs listed as potential drops. Hmmmm....

*Gets Depressed* Sigh.....so so sad. I see that there is a Deathwrack Weapon Box up on the broker for 900K....would have been better just farming gold for the last month. So so sad........

*Note to Self* Don't bother farming VM Mats. Got it!

In all honesty, could we do something about the availability of the weapon designs? With the new EME meta of having most of the mats accessible from a number of sources, it would really be nice to have some other sources for the designs as well.

Ok, back to it! o/
  • EU has an event where you can buy the designs from a token shop, atleast they have knowledge about their own game and listen to the people.
  • Ore in EUTera is like 4g each, designs are also dirt cheap.
  • @Spacecats Where are you?
  • @Spacecats is an archer, he's under fake death =D
  • DpkFicxll wrote: »
    @Spacecats is an archer, he's under fake death =D

RIP o:)
  • Spacecats is on well-earned vacation for a couple of weeks, but the rest of us are here.
  • edited June 19
    so @Halrath, will u guys talk with us about the designs or nops? I mean, if u guys can't do that or will have a new content later that will be more ez to get weapon designs just let us know, is so sad when the managers don't talk with us, we all fell blind. U guys are answering only futily things most part of the time and don't answer about game stuffs
  • just let us know if u guys are reading our topics
  • DpkFicxll wrote: »
    just let us know if u guys are reading our topics

We're reading the topics and we're discussing them. Bear in mind that even if we want to make a change, at the very least that requires a maintenance on our part and often requires work on Bluehole, so nothing will change over night.

That said, this is something we will evaluate and choose a course of action we feel best for the game and the players. Really can't talk about upcoming content yet, but I'll see if I can get some details for you.