[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Strongbox Key

hey was been awhile since the last strongbox key event, would be nice have that event next weekend right? with rewards like smart dyads, 2k t12 , 1k premium, or even some nice costumes or or VM9 MATS~~

@Spacecats @seandynamite

Comments

• We'll have one later this summer. Definitely not next weekend, but the rewards will be sweet enough to require a dentist's visit.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    We'll have one later this summer. Definitely not next weekend, but the rewards will be sweet enough to require a dentist's visit.

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnn xD ty
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    We'll have one later this summer. Definitely not next weekend, but the rewards will be sweet enough to require a dentist's visit.

Better be better than last event fail xD
  • TerraformingTerraforming ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Crap, I just went to the dentist today and my next appointment isn't until the end of December. :o
  • Halrath wrote: »

Extensive alka is 12g each, premium is 18g each, feedstock tier 12 20g each. Each key is 700g currently so if jackpot is only 1k extensive or premium, theyll be 12k/18k/20k gold. That is 1 jackpot every 17/25/28 key opened, which the odds are more like 1 in 70 ~100. The best events were the ones that gave smart dyads x5 or customes, in which even ppl BOUGHT emp for keys. The worst events are the ones taht give alkahest and feedstock.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »

Extensive alka is 12g each, premium is 18g each, feedstock tier 12 20g each. Each key is 700g currently so if jackpot is only 1k extensive or premium, theyll be 12k/18k/20k gold. That is 1 jackpot every 17/25/28 key opened, which the odds are more like 1 in 70 ~100. The best events were the ones that gave smart dyads x5 or customes, in which even ppl BOUGHT emp for keys. The worst events are the ones taht give alkahest and feedstock.

but people still complaint they dont get enough mats ............. by the way, they dont say about wich jacpot added ( the worst was in saint patric day with this very low chance to get jackpot )
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    x5 Smart Dyad Jackpot
    x10,000 Noctenium Infusion Jackpot
    x2,000 Tier 12 Feedstock Jackpot
    x2,000 Premium Alk Jackpot
    x2,000 Spellbind Jackpot
    x200 SES Jackpot
    x# VM9 Materials Jackpot

This is what I would personally like to see.
  • Noc infu could be something. I dont think we need feed/spellbind/alka, prices are already too low. Other legacy cosmetics could be interesting, something untradeable. Imo, it should be things that are valuable but dont break economy like mwa/feed/spellbind
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    No more ground mount jackpots give us dragon mounts as a possible prize

This would be my suggestion for prizes

200x ses
    200x bes
    2k spellbinds
    2k premium alk
    2k t12 fs
    5x smart dyad
    1x flying dragon mount
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    @Elinu1
    I agree with everything except the BES. Just 1-2 months ago we had an event which rewarded a sh*t ton of BES. I have over 2k in my bank.
    And they are stupidly cheap right now compared to 5 months ago.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Fleett said:
    > @Elinu1
    > I agree with everything except the BES. Just 1-2 months ago we had an event which rewarded a sh*t ton of BES. I have over 2k in my bank.
    > And they are stupidly cheap right now compared to 5 months ago.

Yeah, I have enought BES to ignore getting then or MES for 4 years. I even gift hundreds to several players to masterwork their gears.
  • Riotzz315Riotzz315 ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    As most people said, alkahest, bes, mes are pretty much worthless due to events constantly infusing them into game. Make it a really worthwhile this time, considering how terrible last SB key event was.
    +1 for dragon mounts even if they are appear at a really low rate.
  • Riotzz315 wrote: »
    As most people said, alkahest, bes, mes are pretty much worthless due to events constantly infusing them into game. Make it a really worthwhile this time, considering how terrible last SB key event was.
    +1 for dragon mounts even if they are appear at a really low rate.

+1 for dragons, they make any event worthwile even with low rates
    but I am in for T12 feedstock, spellbind or costumes and the new Moonbunny mount too

no more Crimsonflame please, its ugly and not worth
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭✭
    Fleett wrote: »
    x5 Smart Dyad Jackpot
    x10,000 Noctenium Infusion Jackpot
    x2,000 Tier 12 Feedstock Jackpot
    x2,000 Premium Alk Jackpot
    x2,000 Spellbind Jackpot
    x200 SES Jackpot
    x# VM9 Materials Jackpot

This is what I would personally like to see.

this is definitely the best list, just add a flying dragon and that's it. and please don't put some pointless cosmetics as a jackpot cause cosmetics can be bought for real money, mats can't.
  • Has their ever been a jackpot where they gave anything more than a 1000 FS? And it's quite likely it will be 1000 Tier 11 feedstock given that is the current mid tier.