There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 7 - 11 A.M. PDT

People get warnings for being social?

I received a warning by make 1 thread asking when people first felt epic then another asking what peoples greatest achievement in gaming is. Some how first epic feeling and most proud of are too similar. They really aren't so can someone help me with this logic?

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're making topics about how other people feel about other games in the general discussion of TERA. There is an off topic section for that.
  • PatootPatoot ✭✭
    Oh no that wasn't why
  • PatootPatoot ✭✭
    I quote "This" thread is too similar to one you made recently" how is first epic feeling and greatest achievement in gaming anywhere close to the same with out ignorantly clustering all positivity as the same thing?
  • that of first epic feeling and greatest achievement in gaming are pretty smiliar in my opinion o.o
  • PatootPatoot ✭✭
    How so? Your first time is usually something small my besties BF Gaeowyn he says his first was beating the first zone of ghouls and ghosts. He's MOST PROUD that he is a game breaker first rogue tank completely untouchable and tanked raid bosses at the current released progression level. Kinda a huge difference.
  • PatootPatoot ✭✭
    I'm sure vids of him are still on youtube
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patoot wrote: »
    I quote "This" thread is too similar to one you made recently" how is first epic feeling and greatest achievement in gaming anywhere close to the same with out ignorantly clustering all positivity as the same thing?

You missed my point. Every topic you made is about how players feel when gaming.
  • It would have been best as a two question yet same topic thread, combining them would limit clutter and the same group of players interested in the first question would likely be interested in the second one as well. I would imagine the moderators don't want it to feel like spam.
  • edited June 2017
    Like I said in my message to you, it wasn't a warning - just a friendly request to keep similar threads created in a similar time frame together in a single topic. I don't want to reduce positivity! I just want to focus it like a positivity laser on a single post!
This discussion has been closed.