Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Noctenium Infusion Supply

Comments

• DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    canikizu wrote: »
    so what do you represent then @LesbianVi ? the bunch of other nonfactors wasting our time ?

He "suggested" us to wait for Sun Festival, where you can farm like 6 tokens per day on one toon for 10 min, and the Noct Box is 10 tokens. Essentially you have to waste 1 hour on 10 alt toons to get enough noct boxes to supply for ONE VSHM run. But hey, according to him, Sun Festival will solve all the problem.

People like him are eager to wait for Sun Festival because it's like extra income for him, he don't care about the state of demand/supply at all. While people are trying to discuss about ways to stabilize the supply (by iod/ace token which require farm, vg credit which requires farm, npc shops which is a good goldsink for the game, etc), all he wants is events and events, and yet he talks about "hand-outs". How is farming a handout when Sun Festival isn't. Such hypocrite.

yeah, thanks for pointing the obvious, you don't wanna pay for them, You don't wanna pay for anything, forums is your gold to spend.

You summed it up all for me.

Please just stop Vi, this is why everyone dislikes you together with all the other people that don't run top tier dungeons and talk in topics like these. Whenever people come up with a legitimate concern, you just come in and start being a hypocrite. If it doesn't value you in any way you always go against the community that runs harder stuff even tho you don't run dungeons at all. If you can show atleast a skilled title on your VSH you wouldn't have all these people against you. You're only on tera to sit afk and do easy dungeons/abuse blue box events, of course you won't notice that noctenium is a problem right now.

do you know how I play the game? I can't participate in most events, unless I am off of the work. Weekends for you which most events happens are work days for me, plus all PM events are AM events when I am sleeping, so your assumptions and conclusions are false.

You spammed the blue box event (which was another broken event). I remember you complaining about it somehow too at first, which makes you a huge hypocrite. You're not even a casual player, you just get on tera to afk and for events that even a lvl 1 can participate in.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    He "suggested" us to wait for Sun Festival, where you can farm like 6 tokens per day on one toon for 10 min, and the Noct Box is 10 tokens. Essentially you have to waste 1 hour on 10 alt toons to get enough noct boxes to supply for ONE VSHM run. But hey, according to him, Sun Festival will solve all the problem.

That's factually incorrect. And considering the tone of this topic I feel compelled to tell you that if you don't farm Sun Festival, you shouldn't be talking about it. Also, Su festival has been known for crashing the prices of whatever item people flock to so while you, personally, might not be able to farm all the nocts you need, you'll be able to buy them at affordable prices.
    People like him are eager to wait for Sun Festival because it's like extra income for him, he don't care about the state of demand/supply at all. While people are trying to discuss about ways to stabilize the supply (by iod/ace token which require farm, vg credit which requires farm, npc shops which is a good goldsink for the game, etc), all he wants is events and events, and yet he talks about "hand-outs". How is farming a handout when Sun Festival isn't. Such hypocrite.

Except "people" are not trying to stabilise the supply, it's already stable. This topic is literally about making endgame players completely self-sufficient and cutting off "casual" players in yet another way.
    Detailed number might be incorrect, but point still stands. You do have to run Sun Festival on 10 toons to get enough noct boxes for one vshm, and after that you are left with no tokens for anything else. In the end, Sun Festival is jsut an event, it will for sure create a dip in price, but it solves nothing. People will just stockpile, gouge the market and price will back up in no time. Event is never a good way to steadily supply the market.

Noctenium price has been climbing up from 70silver to 2g ever since Alliance was gone. How was that stable? Price don't lie, especially price of the one consumables that never has really been touched by EME events which is noctenium. Endgame dungeons have always been a goldsink, even in fast dungeons like RMHM, it's just a matter of how big those hole is. RMHM cost is less than 500g-1k gold, while VSHM cost is easily over 2-3k gold per run. People who do 8 runs a day potentially sink 15-20k gold a day into consumables. Asking for an offset of the huge lost people usually have doing VSHM isn't bad. Noctenium price has always been rising, even during the weaker HM dungeons time like SSHM, RMHM.

@LesbianVi : It might come to a surprise for you, but not all people who are in demand topics are the same. Different people have different needs. The OP are not the same. It's just silly to group all people together. However, the only constant in all of those topics are you. I kept seeing your name popping up, either to bash people asking for hand-out, then turn around and ask for hand-out yourself. I'm amazed that you still don't see how two-face you are.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    so what do you represent then @LesbianVi ? the bunch of other nonfactors wasting our time ?

yeah, thanks for pointing the obvious, you don't wanna pay for them, You don't wanna pay for anything, forums is your gold to spend.

You summed it up all for me.

Please just stop Vi, this is why everyone dislikes you together with all the other people that don't run top tier dungeons and talk in topics like these. Whenever people come up with a legitimate concern, you just come in and start being a hypocrite. If it doesn't value you in any way you always go against the community that runs harder stuff even tho you don't run dungeons at all. If you can show atleast a skilled title on your VSH you wouldn't have all these people against you. You're only on tera to sit afk and do easy dungeons/abuse blue box events, of course you won't notice that noctenium is a problem right now.

do you know how I play the game? I can't participate in most events, unless I am off of the work. Weekends for you which most events happens are work days for me, plus all PM events are AM events when I am sleeping, so your assumptions and conclusions are false.

You spammed the blue box event (which was another broken event). I remember you complaining about it somehow too at first, which makes you a huge hypocrite. You're not even a casual player, you just get on tera to afk and for events that even a lvl 1 can participate in.

See, you don't even read, I farmed blue boxes for 1-3 hour a day, like any other players. When there is free stuff we all farm it. I mean you players got nothing better to say lol?
  • AkthanakosAkthanakos ✭✭✭
    @LesbianVi economy? Do you even know how it works? All you do is showing us that you're a hypocrite that doesnt know anything. Let me enlight you, in case you didnt know, the reason the economy is like this is mostly because there is no gold sink in this game. And no before you start spouting your nonsense again, buying nocs from other players isnt a goldsink, the money just moves from one person to another. Sure, poor planned events like mongos also hurt the economy. But then again, it was only amplified by the lack of a gold sink in this game.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Then what do you do Vi. You don't run iod much, you don't run any challenging dungeons. If all you do is log in, and chat on global while occasionally running low tier content, then you have absolutely zero idea what it takes and costs to run end game content.
    Obs wrote: »
    You are all saying pages over pages you can't make gold to buy Noct, I am the shitter? As I said, with this economy and with stuff you all got after gear patch by events so far, if you are asking for more stuff, also I remember in 1 hour bam event, 40 to 60 boxes were distributed to the participants, so even Noct were distributed, still asking and demanding stuff doesn't make you players good.

Problem isn't the gold cost. I just want to not spend over 1k Noct per lancer run with 5~ minute bosses. There is no real in game source of Noct. I'm more than willing to farm for it, as long as it comes from harder content (like DS2/3) and not just spamming 64 vanguards a day.

The hardest content in the game SHOULD at least not cost people more to run it than it gives. VM mats are worthless once you get your pieces.

I get you Obs, I said before I am not denying that, at all, I just say, we will have the Sun festival, it is a summer long event which feed noct boxes the whole summer, isn't that what people wants? You are right, but when even with that coming up, you can say they can't farm it and they don't wanna spend gold.

That is why I don't understand why these players keep going on and attacking me.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    toufu wrote: »
    @LesbianVi @StevenAnthony @other_people_who_have_no_idea_what_they_are_talking
    I really want to keep this thread healthy and relevant, if you dont even play end game content(VHHM,VSHM,Harrowhold), nor even do mid tier dungeons like VSNM VHNM TSNM and just afk erping brokering , please just get your hands off your keyboard and dont flame others when you are the one who dont even play the game.

Stop typing, and let people who actually have something contributing to say to type and not let the thread be filled with nonsensical stuffs. I want a thread with people coming in with healthy conversations, not bashing spouting nonsense.

Go earn your attention somewhere else.

@Halrath @Spacecats and other GMs
    Is this issue being taken into consideration? What are your thoughts about this thread?

vhhm ? who used nocterium in this dungeon ? realy ?, this dungeons is no hard, more with more nerfed in next pachest, the problem is the lack in nocterium for people who dont care about farm/have or buy with gold enough "necesary" nocteriums for farm vshm x 8 times x 30 days, rite ? because other treats say same thing

uncomond nocterium get efect to 15 minutes and increase cost for 500 nocteriums for craft instead 10 minutes for 400 nocteriums since release. this change is because BHs dont increase nocterium suplyes/rewards from vanguard, and they think this fix somes isues with lack of suply,

always when im get wipe runs for vshm im use uncomond nocteriums, no nocteriums, and im no cryed because im waste them.
  • toufutoufu ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    @LesbianVi
    And when exactly is that event coming? when Harrowhold is coming in a month, will it be here by then? do u know how long people will be spending in that dungeon?

@StevenAnthony
    dont care about farm?, dont buy gold from tb? do i really have to tell everybody i spent 300k gold buying noctenium in 2 weeks time and farm 8toons solo dungeon to make up that gold sink?(because it is totally etilist to give a legitimate numbers about how much goldsink it is to do a certain end game dungeon said by one individual)

I also spending that extra much because it is to be expected the noctenium price will keep going up unless something is to be done about it, i can buy a dam vm9 design with that price. Just because you run lesser end game dungeon per day doesnt mean it is not affecting you, it just means you dont actually pay attention to your efficiency.

And who the hell stil runs VHHM now, there is no dps check there. VSHM drops everything. And VHHM is easy for you doesnt mean its not hard for some other players who are stil not too good in the game yet. we cant always have 7 perfect players. And GOOD FOR YOU if you can do VSHM without nocteniums.

YNlrd0o.jpg
  • edited June 2017
    Akthanakos wrote: »
    @LesbianVi economy? Do you even know how it works? All you do is showing us that you're a hypocrite that doesnt know anything. Let me enlight you, in case you didnt know, the reason the economy is like this is mostly because there is no gold sink in this game. And no before you start spouting your nonsense again, buying nocs from other players isnt a goldsink, the money just moves from one person to another. Sure, poor planned events like mongos also hurt the economy. But then again, it was only amplified by the lack of a gold sink in this game.

I knew I read about needing a gold sink, see my previous comment. Somehow, I wouldn't be able to get specific as I have only just gotten to Misery gear, but find a proper implementation of noctenium and specialty merchant inventory. So we have both a gold sink and noct supply.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Except "people" are not trying to stabilise the supply, it's already stable. This topic is literally about making endgame players completely self-sufficient and cutting off "casual" players in yet another way.

Those who ask for VSHM to drop more nocs or give more rewards than actually gives.

However you can see there are people suggesting ways to get nocs from other sources aside from dungeons, like gathering to crafthem, or spending vanguard credits to buy them, or even making them avaliable from merchants.

Is not like giving them without sacrificing another thing that they already have, those who have derailed this thread have been those who wants more rewards from dungeons and those who argue against any other suggestion.

I have noticed that use of nocs are more common than before even before for skilled, casual and new players (fresh lvl 65) and becuase of that less people are selling their nocs and more are buying or asking for more ways to obtain them.

This should be a thread for us to came to options to get nocs while not making them as cheap like a nostrum (that already drops from many sources and are craftable).

I.E. I think fine cruxes should be removed from MWA boxes (you can already farm fine cruxes from lvl 58 bams) and instead of them they should give 15-30-45 nocs if you are lucky. Or putting nocs at 5 VC each. This way they could choose from buying enchanting mats or another thing or maybe use them to buy some nocs. An end-game player would not be able to make more than 350 nocs per character per day that way.

Also if crafting nocs would come to be an option it will be like asking to people to gather resources from plants/essence/ores or even hunting and open world would have some relevance. BHS could make the crafting mats for nocs be droped in low level areas and that way new players could see more often more players (and high level players) when they are in their way to lvl 65.

There are lots of ways to make nocs avaliable throught diferent methods and I am sure there are some end-game players that will be willingly to spend time doing them to restock, I am also aware that there are always people that thinks "fack this, I already run the most harder stuff on this game and I should not be forced to spend my wealth on luxuries, they should be avaliable for me every run I do". Well, the last kind of people is just as toxic in this thread like people that denied every single option to get nocs.

• Having read this thread, I just want to say that we will look for more avenues to acquire noctenium in-game. It was already set up for my next event, but we will still look for more ways.
    @toufu usually the event starts from July and lasts for 2 months, each day you can get do all quests in 10 mins, and it is not a specific level 65 event, so many players attend and as @TWMagimay said things in that shop gets way cheap and easy to buy, in my years in Tera, Sun Festival was a great source for Fashion coupon box and Noct boxes, now no one needs FC box, so Noct boxes attracts more interests.

Also, keep that in mind, on Summers, we have bam events, hunting events, and usually these events provide the end year mats and consumables.
  • toufutoufu ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    @Halrath
    Having read this thread, I just want to say that we will look for more avenues to acquire noctenium in-game. It was already set up for my next event, but we will still look for more ways.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    @toufu usually the event starts from July and lasts for 2 months, each day you can get do all quests in 10 mins, and it is not a specific level 65 event, so many players attend and as @TWMagimay said things in that shop gets way cheap and easy to buy, in my years in Tera, Sun Festival was a great source for Fashion coupon box and Noct boxes, now no one needs FC box, so Noct boxes attracts more interests.

Also, keep that in mind, on Summers, we have bam events, hunting events, and usually these events provide the end year mats and consumables.

Sun Festival last for one month:
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/summertime-is-party-time-in-tera
    http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/summertime-means-party-time-in-tera

Can you not go on and on with Events? Stop asking for handout please.

@Halrath : Putting noctenium in Specialty NPC shop, or Ace dungeon tokens are decent solution. It creates goldsink and control the price. You guys recently put circlet fragment in ace dungeon and I think it works perfectly. People who need circlet can just spend a day or two in those solo dungeons and can get enough mats to craft their circlet/tandem
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    toufu wrote: »
    @LesbianVi
    And when exactly is that event coming? when Harrowhold is coming in a month, will it be here by then? do u know how long people will be spending in that dungeon?

@StevenAnthony
    dont care about farm?, dont buy gold from tb? do i really have to tell everybody i spent 300k gold buying noctenium in 2 weeks time and farm 8toons solo dungeon to make up that gold sink?(because it is totally etilist to give a legitimate numbers about how much goldsink it is to do a certain end game dungeon said by one individual)

I also spending that extra much because it is to be expected the noctenium price will keep going up unless something is to be done about it, i can buy a dam vm9 design with that price. Just because you run lesser end game dungeon per day doesnt mean it is not affecting you, it just means you dont actually pay attention to your efficiency.

And who the [filtered] stil runs VHHM now, VSHM drops everything. And VHHM is easy for you doesnt mean its not hard for some other players who are stil not too good in the game yet. we cant always have 7 perfect players. quote]

yes, is true, for vshm too, for this reason they wait for get enough consumable for clear them ( or wipe here huehuehu).

I also spending that extra much because it is to be expected the noctenium price will keep going up unless something is to be done about it, i can buy a dam vm9 design with that price

why you dont get them ?
This discussion has been closed.