Elite Gift and Consumable Boxes Going Out to Elite Players

well I don't know about any one else but ive just maintenance updated and logged in for the first time in 24 hrs and surprise surprise still no boxes
just like yesterday
so how did the fix go for every one else
and whats happening @Denommenator or is it now just me ???

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    Never had the problem myself, and no change on that part, but I'm sorry to hear it's not fixed. At least you're getting the boxes via item claim, right?
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    nope finished yesterday
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    Never had the problem myself, and no change on that part, but I'm sorry to hear it's not fixed. At least you're getting the boxes via item claim, right?

Yeah, I think he should complain if he didn't get the normal elite perks or the parcel either, but currently he should receive the parcel until the issue is fixed.

I hope his issue gets resolved but rushing here after making clear he didn't receive the parcel won't help at all.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    edited June 20
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Yeah, I think he should complain if he didn't get the normal elite perks or the parcel either, but currently he should receive the parcel until the issue is fixed.

I hope his issue gets resolved but rushing here after making clear he didn't receive the parcel won't help at all.
    well no , if you read the gm post they were only going to send till the 14th and then re evaluate as the update was meant to fix it
    now since then , in the last six days thru the usual way and the sent parcels ive only received 5 and two of them were today one each way hence why I asked in opening thread if those that were originally having this problem , if after the maintenance they were still having it
    and was asking the gm if there was ongoing plans but since no one seems to be talking bout it seems just me , and seems a waist for me seeing im not getting it constantly in either form
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    Miscellaneous
    We've adjusted the daily reset time for Elite Status rewards (on the Elite hot bar) to 1 a.m. PDT/4 a.m. EDT in an effort to address a bug that sometimes prevents the Elite bar from resetting.
    It may take up to 24 hours following maintenance for some of these changes to take effect.

Why don't you guys just change the elite bar reset time to what it was? (Same time as we get federation bills) Why do you guys have to make things difficult?
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    I don't know how to say it but...i get it twice a day. 1 item claim and 2 after reset immediately as it should be.
    Why so?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know how to say it but...i get it twice a day. 1 item claim and 2 after reset immediately as it should be.
    Why so?

Because they love you so much.

Is that a bad thing for you? :(
    Why so?

Because they don't know who's not getting the boxes the normal way (like OP), so they're sending them to every elite player just to make sure.
  • I don't know how to say it but...i get it twice a day. 1 item claim and 2 after reset immediately as it should be.
    Why so?

Because they don't know who's not getting the boxes the normal way (like OP), so they're sending them to every elite player just to make sure.

This is correct, we're doing it as a make-good for those players who are experiencing the reset issue.

We deployed a change to the reset time today that is communicated in the patch notes here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes

Over the next few days, we'll collect some anecdotal information from players to verify if the fix worked or not and report our findings in the stickied thread.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    edited June 20
    Thank you for an actual update to what's going on @Denommenator

Please if you can let us know if your still working on it or waiting so some of us don't feel like times come and gone did they fix it and I have a different problem or is it on going or ignored for now
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    >
    >
    >
    > Because they love you so much.
    >
    > Is that a bad thing for you? :(

No, not bad, just afraid they will take back my cures :scream:
    edited June 21
    @Dreadweaver use them all, they can't take them away then :p
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    @Dreadweaver you must be getting mine , ill take parcel post :p
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    Why so?

This is correct, we're doing it as a make-good for those players who are experiencing the reset issue.

We deployed a change to the reset time today that is communicated in the patch notes here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news-page/patch-notes

Over the next few days, we'll collect some anecdotal information from players to verify if the fix worked or not and report our findings in the stickied thread.

well @Dreadweaver this looks like it has rectified things for me . thanks
    I hope its also the same for others having this problem
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    So far I haven't been able to reproduce the issue yet either since the change on Tuesday, but I'm still trying a few more things that used to cause it to fail. So far, so good, though...

Edit: FWIW, after more testing I did reproduce the bug again.