Elite & Tera Reward Icons

Hey there, i was wondering if you guys are aware that these icons are glitched, basically you cant move one without move the other one, and theres a big space beteween them. Personally i find it a kinda annoying, so if possible add it on list of the things to be fixed.

Its not an major thing but :anguished: and hope it can be fixed soon.
Picture above for better understanding

av6SScY.png

~sorryfordatshetenglish
«1

Comments

  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure it's not glitched, the space in between is for extra icons (like we just had last weekend).
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    edited June 20
    Actually it is, because when the event icon appear this happen ;

    ucVvdno.png
    :angry:
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    Sowen wrote: »
    Actually it is, because when the event icon appear this happen ;

    ucVvdno.png
    :angry:

    That doesn't make it a glitch.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭
    Makes it annoying
  • edited June 20
    Pretty sure it's not glitched, the space in between is for extra icons (like we just had last weekend).

    You're right. Differents events, while active, will fill in the gaps.
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    Makes it annoying

    I agree, it's not the best design.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Denommenator
    If you guys have the power to change it back can you do it? I mean, if there are more event icons I'm pretty sure we all can move them manually..
  • Fleett wrote: »
    @Denommenator
    If you guys have the power to change it back can you do it? I mean, if there are more event icons I'm pretty sure we all can move them manually..

    We can't affect their positioning currently, to my knowledge.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    There was still a gap even with the allegiance event this weekend.
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    @Denommenator
    I guess forward it to BHS and let's pray they revert the changes..
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    There was still a gap even with the allegiance event this weekend.

    Because that gap is a default setting and that's the way it was programed in the UI to appear.
  • SowenSowen ✭✭✭
    I believe it happened because, once BHS sent this patch/event to Eme they forgot we had Tera Rewards that is a exclusive thing from NA (i guess), and thats why theres a gap beteween the icons.

    Probably a quick talk with them and it can be solved.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 20
    Sowen wrote: »
    I believe it happened because, once BHS sent this patch/event to Eme they forgot we had Tera Rewards that is a exclusive thing from NA (i guess), and thats why theres a gap beteween the icons.

    Probably a quick talk with them and it can be solved.

    My guess is that the gap is probably there because in some other region there's another icon for something or rather that goes in that space, but that feature is just hidden in our build. (Perhaps it's a PC Bang buff icon in Korea?) If they're trying to commonize the bar for all markets, then moving the icon for us may create a gap for the other region where there's something that fills that gap. That said, another possibility could be to swap the icon to the left side... assuming there isn't actually yet another icon to the right.

    But anyway, the main problem with this issue is that, in the grand scheme of all the problems with TERA, it almost seems not worth bringing up. lol
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭
    > @counterpoint said:
    > Sowen wrote: »
    >
    > I believe it happened because, once BHS sent this patch/event to Eme they forgot we had Tera Rewards that is a exclusive thing from NA (i guess), and thats why theres a gap beteween the icons.
    >
    > Probably a quick talk with them and it can be solved.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > My guess is that the gap is probably there because in some other region there's another icon for something or rather that goes in that space, but that feature is just hidden in our build. (Perhaps it's a PC Bang buff icon in Korea?) If they're trying to commonize the bar for all markets, then moving the icon for us may create a gap for the other region where there's something that fills that gap. That said, another possibility could be to swap the icon to the left side... assuming there isn't actually yet another icon to the right.
    >
    > But anyway, the main problem with this issue is that, in the grand scheme of all the problems with TERA, it almost seems not worth bringing up. lol

    TBH, you are right, but I have slight OCD when it comes to game UIs in general, so before when both icons were together was good, I had them tucked into corner and everything was peachy, now it's just something I look at and want to fix but I can't :(
  • FleettFleett ✭✭✭✭
    Haggard86 wrote: »
    > @counterpoint said:
    > Sowen wrote: »
    >
    > I believe it happened because, once BHS sent this patch/event to Eme they forgot we had Tera Rewards that is a exclusive thing from NA (i guess), and thats why theres a gap beteween the icons.
    >
    > Probably a quick talk with them and it can be solved.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > My guess is that the gap is probably there because in some other region there's another icon for something or rather that goes in that space, but that feature is just hidden in our build. (Perhaps it's a PC Bang buff icon in Korea?) If they're trying to commonize the bar for all markets, then moving the icon for us may create a gap for the other region where there's something that fills that gap. That said, another possibility could be to swap the icon to the left side... assuming there isn't actually yet another icon to the right.
    >
    > But anyway, the main problem with this issue is that, in the grand scheme of all the problems with TERA, it almost seems not worth bringing up. lol

    TBH, you are right, but I have slight OCD when it comes to game UIs in general, so before when both icons were together was good, I had them tucked into corner and everything was peachy, now it's just something I look at and want to fix but I can't :(

    This pretty much. I'm so picky about how my UI is set, and with these new changes it's annoying me so much...
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    that empty icon is PC bang icon which is only accessible if the cyber cafe has a perk enabled in their client. clicking on that icon opens up an on-going PC bang Event just like what we just had that was based on how long you play the game, or it opens a special PC bang shop.

    That PC bang shop lists some neat stuff such as bag expansion, bank expansion, various consumables, costumes etc. Last time they even had appearance/gender/race changer, chest/thigh/height sliders, bighead/restore, etc.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.