how do you get this costume?

b1bdc86b5e46dc9e23f446f40b4066a1.png

i was wondering how somebody got this costume is it new? looks recently obtained

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a screenshot from NA TERA? That costume isnt suppose to be released in our version, even tho is in the files, due to a severe physics bug with the skirt, which deemed the costume "broken" and not ready for sell in NA.

There was however one time that for a very short period of time, the costume was made available as a timed costume due to bug from an event i believe, which was patched very fast. I do not see a duration on that costume, so it must be permanent. If indeed this screenshot is from NA, that person must be a lucky one to have an unreleased costume in NA.

Currently there is no way to obtain the Alice costume until BHS decides to fix it so that EME can distribute it.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya that bug was during the big ninja release and level up event, if you were leveling a female character one of the awards was this dress-- not permanent though. that was a good time......

i can't see how that screenshot could be from NA tera tho O.o
  • meowmeowmoomeowmeowmoo ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Is that a screenshot from NA TERA? That costume isnt suppose to be released in our version, even tho is in the files, due to a severe physics bug with the skirt, which deemed the costume "broken" and not ready for sell in NA.

There was however one time that for a very short period of time, the costume was made available as a timed costume due to bug from an event i believe, which was patched very fast. I do not see a duration on that costume, so it must be permanent. If indeed this screenshot is from NA, that person must be a lucky one to have an unreleased costume in NA.

Currently there is no way to obtain the Alice costume until BHS decides to fix it so that EME can distribute it.
    Ardire wrote: »
    ya that bug was during the big ninja release and level up event, if you were leveling a female character one of the awards was this dress-- not permanent though. that was a good time......

yes this is from na tera...
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't. You cry over and over on forums for them to import the Alice dress.
    Ardire wrote: »

How come! I don't remember this during Ninja leveling. I remember I did get the Ninja only costume (that I love just as a note, demn that skirt and panties)
    This enrages me that they're just keeping it locked out cause hurrr durr bugged skirt lifts up to the face, I mean heck we got all those bugs, and just THAT one bug they decide to "fix"
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ElinLove sorry i should've specified-- if you were leveling a female character that wasn't a ninja you got a temp alice dress (while male characters leveled during the event got the mad hatter outfit). ninjas just got their ninja costume stuff. but yeah, i agree with you, it's very lame, especially when other costumes we have like the hanboks are pretty buggy themselves as it is.
  • @Halrath can you explain how to get this costume?
  • BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    Been only waiting 3 years for an official release :(
  • how can that be NA tera when the dress says its been acquired just a few days ago???
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    HondaLover wrote: »
    how can that be NA tera when the dress says its been acquired just a few days ago???

Wild guess: The guy had a race change and went from something male to elin. When he got his costume change, the GM replaced his mad hatter outfit with an Alice dress by mistake. Either that or the char belongs to a GM.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    HondaLover wrote: »
    how can that be NA tera when the dress says its been acquired just a few days ago???

Wild guess: The guy had a race change and went from something male to elin. When he got his costume change, the GM replaced his mad hatter outfit with an Alice dress by mistake. Either that or the char belongs to a GM.

Wow I just need to do this now, demn that would be fun
  • @Halrath can you explain how to get this costume?

First, they cheatz0r, then they incur the wrath of Halrath, and then they get their account banned.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    @Halrath can you explain how to get this costume?

First, they cheatz0r, then they incur the wrath of Halrath, and then they get their account banned.

You mean HalWrath
  • I like it.
  • I want this costume so bad.. i don't care how dysfunctional it is.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    The costume uses date said June 16 of 2017 there no way this person got a permanent costumes that is not obtainable in NA tera there for it ethier a nodding issue or hack xD