The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

[Paypal/TR/CH] ・:*:・゚☆KITTY'S ART☆SHOP (=♡ ᆺ ♡=) [Refer to newest post~]

☆ Hey there! I'm Rambo Kitty and I'm drawing commissions for money or gold

HOW TO ORDER ART FROM ME: Message me on the forums or Discord with the form provided below

Contact Me:
Ramterize#8697 @ DISCORD
[email protected]
Gryffindor/Peachiu @ TR
Kittypaw @ CH

Youtube
DeviantART
Tumblr
Twitter
Twitch

☆ All prices below are PER single character and are for FULL pieces.
☆ Sketch is 1/3 of the price
☆ Lineart is 2/3 of the price

sweet_medley_divider_by_phoeberose-d7bofau.gif

Blinking Pagedoll Samples (90K / $30USD):
fee_by_rambonyankitty-dbz6d6r.gif

Simpler Chibi Samples (95K / $32USD):
_commission__meribel__by_rambonyankitty-dbk5fza.png

Complex Chibi Samples (110K / $37USD):
evie_by_rambonyankitty-dbywzgb.png
christmas_shiina_by_rambonyankitty-dbywziz.png
chibi_robin_by_rambonyankitty-dbxuc3o.png

Halfbody Samples (180K / $60USD):
nU2GDmR.png
a_light_in_the_darkness_by_cocatrola-daulom4.pngred_fox_by_cocatrola-dajtm2k.png

Fullbody Samples (250K / $83USD):

T.O.S + INFO
Please note that my style tends to evolve from time to time, as I often try out new things. You can specify a style if you'd like.
☆ Prefers to draw female characters but will draw males. I can attempt barakas and amani at your own discretion. Willing to draw both NSFW and SFW, backgrounds/weapon/extras come at an extra cost
☆ I'll send you the full file when I'm done the commission with no watermark
☆ Smaller/watermarked version will be posted on forums
☆ Please post the watermarked version if you're using it online - this helps to prevent theft
☆ Once payment is received, I begin working
☆ Feel free to request sketches/lineart of your commission
☆ If you like, I can stream your commission on my Twitch (Just ask and I'll see when I have the time)
☆ These are personal commissions. They are not for commercial usage.

Payment types:
Note: Do not send payment until commission is approved! This list is by preference, from first to last. For this batch, paypal commissions are priority,
which means they'll be drawn before gold commissions.

☆ Paypal
☆ Gold
☆ Costumes/Items (bribe)
☆ EMP

Form:
☆ Type of Commission: (Complex chibi, fullbody, etc)
☆ Number of Characters:
☆ Character References:
☆ Character Personality:
☆ Pose/preferences: (Sitting/standing/etc)
☆ Extras: Weapons/bg/etc (Note: Detailed costumes and characters WILL come with an additional fee)
☆ Any questions? Ask me anytime

Slots:

☆ Margarethe - shading
☆ Shane - sketching
☆ Bubbles - sketching
☆ Kry - sketching

* You can request to be put on a reserve list

* What's reserve? It means you're next in the list but I won't take payment until I'm done the slots :3

TO-DO LIST

Completed Batch 1:
VzhhACf.png
KQBjRh6.png
W7U0kuA.png
g39W2pP.png
8p5WE6e.png
37bmKW3.png
vFxo2in.png
rzquBjF.png
123dNdq.png
sPVfDIz.png
+ 1 more NSFW

Completed Batch 2:
_commission__sonos_by_rambonyankitty-dbou389.png
_commission__kry_by_rambonyankitty-dbqweq9.png
_commission__jackie_by_rambonyankitty-dbs4jup.png
_commission__fee_by_rambonyankitty-dbudmww.png
_commission__fee_chibi_by_rambonyankitty-dbuqlz4.png
_commission__firian_by_rambonyankitty-dbz8rz8.png

Comments

• Hey can I reserve a spot?
  • Naizilla wrote: »
    Hey can I reserve a spot?

Absolutely :)
  • Hi there! Would I be able to do two commissions or would it be 1 + 1 reserve?
  • IkkiCrack wrote: »
    Hi there! Would I be able to do two commissions or would it be 1 + 1 reserve?

Hey!!! :3 I'm talking to a few people right now so if all 5 slots are filled, it'll be 1 + 1 reserve but if not I can do two! I'll PM you in a bit ~
  • IkkiCrack wrote: »
    Hi there! Would I be able to do two commissions or would it be 1 + 1 reserve?

Hey!!! :3 I'm talking to a few people right now so if all 5 slots are filled, it'll be 1 + 1 reserve but if not I can do two! I'll PM you in a bit ~

I ended up messaging you on discord so we got it sorted. (bitsy) :) I meant to delete this before you saw, woops!
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh my god???? the way you do hair is so Extra and i absolutely love it??? this Style. I'm Shooketh.

ngl when i clicked on the simpler chibi spoilers tag i was like "prolly gonna look like most chibis" but NO
    I WAS WRONG
    that hair got me messed up, fam, you call that simple, wtf, that's intense

nice work :thumbsup:
  • Ardire wrote: »
    oh my god???? the way you do hair is so Extra and i absolutely love it??? this Style. I'm Shooketh.

ngl when i clicked on the simpler chibi spoilers tag i was like "prolly gonna look like most chibis" but NO
    I WAS WRONG
    that hair got me messed up, fam, you call that simple, wtf, that's intense

nice work :thumbsup:

This comment made me smile, which is a big feat considering I'm sleepy as hell and just about to crash in bed :3 Thanks!!!
  • JooJoo ✭✭
    Your art's so good.. Can I reserve a spot too please? <3
  • Joo wrote: »
    Your art's so good.. Can I reserve a spot too please? <3

Of course!! :3 Thank you so much <3
  • ITS IS ALL SERVERS, I'M RESERVING A SPOT PLSU AAAA YOUR CHIBI STYLE IS SO GOOD
  • Apricitea wrote: »
    ITS IS ALL SERVERS, I'M RESERVING A SPOT PLSU AAAA YOUR CHIBI STYLE IS SO GOOD

Thanks so much!!! <3 Okay, I'll add you to the reserve list :3
  • Just finished a commission for Naizilla! :3
    Thanks for being my first ever commissioner on TERA, I had a blast drawing your adorable priest <3
    (Now I have one more thing to complete before going to bed, been drawing all day o:) )
    VzhhACf.png

• Non-TERA related but here's a collab I worked on with my BFF for our 4th friendversary yesterday! :3
    It was a very special date and I thought I should share c':
    These are our original characters for a small game/story/comic project we're working on o:)
    nlaMquR.png

• JooJoo ✭✭
    Non-TERA related but here's a collab I worked on with my BFF for our 4th friendversary yesterday! :3
    These are our original characters for a small game/story/comic project we're working on o:)
    nlaMquR.png

Gorgeous! Ahhh I didn't realize that you're friends with LaDollBlanche :3 I've seen your art and OC on her profile.
  • Joo wrote: »
    Non-TERA related but here's a collab I worked on with my BFF for our 4th friendversary yesterday! :3
    nlaMquR.png

Gorgeous! Ahhh I didn't realize that you're friends with LaDollBlanche :3 I've seen your art and OC on her profile.

Haha yeah :3 She's my very best friend <3