Server Instability, At least TR down so far.

13»

Comments

• NoctivNoctiv ✭✭
    MT had like 5 straight minutes of lag, followed by many of my guildmates and I getting kicked off. Was able to get back in after another 5 minutes though, odd.
  • KnightgKnightg ✭✭
    Had lag all day in battlegrounds now it died can log in on MT cant log in TR :(

• BreetizmBreetizm ✭✭✭
    My ping is lower than usual, and doing a tracert to EME they brought back Saavis.
  • AV went down, then I couldnt see servers in the game screen before the client itself crashed. Seems to be up now though. Also at least 8 members of my guild in different dungeons also got disconnected so I really don't think that it was my personal ISP
  • GyGHxCz.jpg?1

One person from TR was already offline, and then skills weren't going through (except using rolling reload for some reason lel) and then BAM. TR down. Sweg sweg sweg
  • Just looks like everyone needs to contact their isp tbh.
  • DelusoDeluso ✭✭✭
    We all should move to Australia, we could get a cruise ship to bring us all together.
  • Crashes appear to have been caused by a massive inbound traffic flood to one of our ISPs. We have switched over to an alternate and things appear to be leveling out. We'll have the servers up shortly; our Ops team is all over it.
  • edited June 21
    Thank you Den :)
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai ✭✭
    Lostra wrote: »
    Massive lag spike on MT, during a run in VH, boss down at 20% suddenly everyone stops responding, yet we keep taking damage, whole party wiped and now 5 from 7 people are offline and can't get back in. GG.

Pretty sure I was there with you... had to restart the PC so I could login again, not even the launcher was responding
  • FF and TR are up again and players are logging in. Sorry for the disruption, folks.
  • @Halrath @Spacecats @Denommenator I got drop out debuff cause of this and can't run bg's due to this. Can I get a fix on fey orz.
  • Av is like.. -3001948748456ms but OFC is not the server is my isp..(Enmasse 2k17) we need an answer now of what is going on.
  • pikpatsoupikpatsou
    edited June 21
    @ Halrath: Can u ensure that the login server credentials are steady too?
    Tried to login again, and while i logged in normally, the EMP shown at launcher info, instead of 975 was 0.

*****Only at launcher it was shown faulty as 0*********.

Ingame (tera store UI icon) and at website it was shown normally as 975

Edit: after a while and few re-loading launcer tries, launcher EMP data is shown normally too
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    well good luck finishing TS with the lags and getting anything :anguished:
13»