TERA True Love Story Contest WINNERS

Thank you so much to everyone who shared their TERA True Love Story with us! It wasn't easy picking only a few of the many entries we received, but we've managed to narrow it down to six winners whose tales of TERA love made our hearts particularly tender.

* Amontt and Vena.Cava
* Mhoz and Shy
* Phayxia and Orishina
* Mul and Zeriya
* Fairypuff and Lanceon
* Teokost and Kathelina

We won't be sharing the winning stories/videos just yet (Spacecats will likely be doing that on stream when he returns from vacation), but you're more than welcome to share your love stories in this forum thread in the meantime!

Winners, we'll be contacting you shortly to arrange your prize delivery! Congratulations on your contest win AND your awesome relationships :D

Comments

• How did I not win?
  • Man I've never seen any of those people. hmm can we know what server they are all on, cant wait to see what they wrote.
  • Yay! We are really happy! One thing though, Nynke is my real life name, I'm actually Kathelina on Tempest Reach :pleased:
  • KeepItCreepyKeepItCreepy ✭✭
    edited June 22

Hi! o// I'm Nicole (Shy) and here's the video we submitted! Sorry about the iffy editing, I'm not used to Sony Vegas and we had to cut it down a lot to make it short (the original finished project was 12 minutes but I figured that was too long so I had to cut a bunch of stuff last minute to help with the time).

Also my cat wanted attention in the beginning sorry :>

ps- Our fav cut moments/outtakes are at the very end! \o/ Ahh, David and I are so excited!!
  • Here is the love story between Nathaniel and Isabelva, both are from Tempest Reach.

https://justpaste.it/184v7
  • edited June 22
    Oh this is cool i like seeing other peoples submission. Too bad berry and me couldn't win ethier, oh well. Congrats to the winners!!!
  • edited June 22
    Cathelina wrote: »
    Yay! We are really happy! One thing though, Nynke is my real life name, I'm actually Kathelina on Tempest Reach :pleased:

Updated! Sorry for the mixup - read that wrong in your guys' story.
  • edited June 22
    Felwinter wrote: »
    Here is the love story between Nathaniel and Isabelva, both are from Tempest Reach.

TURTLE SPOTTED :D
  • EillynEillyn
    edited June 22
    Hello Everyone!
    I'm Vena.Cava and my hubby is Amontt. We met each other on MT server, and transferred to Celestial Hills.
    We'll tell our story on a video and post it on the weekend, since some people seem to be very interested in knowing all the love stories!!

We're VERY happy we won, and there aren't enough words to say how thankfull we both are for the existence of this game!

❤️❤️
  • Cathelina wrote: »
    Felwinter wrote: »
    Here is the love story between Nathaniel and Isabelva, both are from Tempest Reach.

TURTLE SPOTTED :D

Crouching Turtle, Hidden Llama
  • edited June 22
    guess ill post my submission too .

https://justpaste.it/184vs

• PhayxiaPhayxia
    edited June 22
    Yay!! We are so excited! Orishina and I are on Celestial Hills btw, although we both started on Tempest Reach originally and server transferred when we came back to Tera a few months ago. I can't wait to watch the stream and hear the other success stories! :)
    Yay! We are really happy! One thing though, Nynke is my real life name, I'm actually Kathelina on Tempest Reach :pleased:

Fixed this in the news post as well.

Thanks everyone for your submissions! There were a TON of great ones and they were all really touching to read. They warmed even my cold heart.

Fixed this in the news post as well.

Thanks everyone for your submissions! There were a TON of great ones and they were all really touching to read. They warmed even my cold heart.

Thank you so much, we were so happy to participate and I was jumping up and down with joy when we saw our names mentioned. We both owe Tera so much for having connected us!
    XX Kathelina and Teokost/Allupaca
  • KeybieKeybie
    edited June 22
    Congrats to the winners! I entered with my boyfriend as well, we didn't win, but that's okay :P

These entries are really adorable!! :pleased:

-Pear (MT)