Hey , I messed up on a main quest, and now im in a big upset.

Theres this quest, and the only way i can complete it is to find Mystel, but the thing is, Mystel isnt appearing where shes suppose to be, ive looked at youtube videos doing the same quest, and they all found mystel after defeating the bams, but i didnt. Is there a way to reset the quest? Im not able to abandon it since its story. But i cant advance since I cant find Mystel, whos not showing up on my screen... please someone help, i dont want to delete this account, ive been having fun with this mmo, and dont want to drop it.

Comments

• if it's an instance quest, then type /reset when you're inside.
  • i dont think its an instance quest. I literally climbed up a ladder and was there. pleasesomeone help =C.
  • ItzMiraiItzMirai Portugal ✭✭✭
    climbed up a ladder? hm.. can you tell us the quest name/stage please? Because I can't really figure out which quest you're talking about right now :/
  • Even if you can't finish this quest, there are other ways to keep leveling up and when you reach the next level requirement you will open up a new Story Quest line. It's not that big of a deal, so there's no need to drop this game. It is absolutely possible for you to progress and reach endgame even without completing Story Quests.

Either way, if you want to clear this quest no matter what, I suggest you mention your level and the name of the Quest. There's a possibility it might be a client-side issue as well (although that is more common with certain instance quests), and might require a reinstallation of TERA depending on where the problem is coming from.

Good luck.
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    > @D6C5LTAEHL said:
    > i dont think its an instance quest. I literally climbed up a ladder and was there. pleasesomeone help =C.

He means that once you get through teleport to the quest where you have yo defeat enemy and find mystel you can reset it. You can type /reset and it will reset for you. Instance doesn't mean that quest in the instance itself. Here it means any solo stuff where you fight alone.

Also I can advise to open launcher and try to repair. It's there right up in launcher.