[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Comments

• KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that actually the Elin gunner we saw last April Fools?
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    that just looks like an elin gunner??????????????

i mean that's clearly an arc cannon
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    looks like the gunner class but then for elin? O_o

i know there was a joke about it on april fools if i remember correctly.

we will see if there seriouce about it this time *sits back and waits*
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    i almost could believe it tbh. BHS getting so lazy they don't even make new classes just opening up certain locked classes to the most popular race(s).
  • AimoveraAimovera ✭✭✭
    Dammit, just when I got myself a high elf gunner D8<
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Maybe an witch class? Idk why but for me the weapon looks like a kinda-weird broom.

I remember BHS talked about a new burst class in one of their conferences, but at end they decided to scrap the project to release Ninja instead.
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    Its a Elin gunner
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Maybe an witch class? Idk why but for me the weapon looks like a kinda-weird broom.

I remember BHS talked about a new burst class in one of their conferences, but they decided to scrap the project to release Ninja instead.

Looks too heavily armoured to be a spell caster class.
  • XristosxXristosx ✭✭✭
    MVNhBec.jpg
    I did a quick bad photoshop putting the a gunners gun over the image and yeah they are very similar with a few minor differences.
  • #실화 가 된 거짓말

"A lie is a true story" (Translated from their Facebook post)

Oh yeah, it's the elin gunner. Pretty sure they're talking about their 1st april joke that wasn't a joke at all.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    They know one more Elin class will shut down NA Tera for good, might try that lol we seems more headache to BHS lol
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Why not give the males something? Instead of Elin again why not male Elf and Castanic? :c
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    this'll probably be the least hype class reveal in tera history
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    Why not give the males something? Instead of Elin again why not male Elf and Castanic? :c

Because females are the most played because they keep making female classes because females are the most played, etc.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Then you remember the class is still a meme
This discussion has been closed.