[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

New elin class announced on KTERA

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    Why not give the males something? Instead of Elin again why not male Elf and Castanic? :c

because elin are male ;)
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Yay elin gunner now we need elin brawler. But for real lol update the males to with stuff
  • Just give me an elin brawler already.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Finally, 1 step closer to my Army.
    a81cdc43ffcf4256b813151de7f7cabb.png

Shopping List:
    Race Change Voucher
    Royal Swan Tiara
    Pink Brow Glasses
    Pink Ruffled Swimsuit (x4)
    Pink Pinions
    A gun skin that's Pink
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

Shopping List:
    Race Change Voucher
    Royal Swan Tiara
    Pink Brow Glasses
    Pink Pinions
    A gun skin that's Pink

Glorious army

Now back to it: Frankly I'm OK with it even if it's just a Castanic animation slap on top (and heck I want that combat idle pose from castanics...).

And yes, from the picture it does look like that's exactly it, + new hair style (!!!!~heart attack~!!!), Bottom thingy looks clearly like the cannon, as the photoshop earlier, the rest looks like an Elin sitting with the cannon on floor, one leg over the back of the gun (you can see the heel) and another one up. Simple.

Specially that korean text translation of a lie is a true story or something
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    All i wanna know is if the armors will look cool enough. Appearance is a bug thing for me, and if the in game armors are not dashing enough, then i probably wont play it, regardless of gender or race.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, will elin gunners get the futuristic fashion coupon armors that castanic/elf gunners get...
  • ..eew is the one word used to describe this thread
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    It'd be cool if she rode the gun like a broom hehe
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Please be true
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    All i wanna know is if the armors will look cool enough. Appearance is a bug thing for me, and if the in game armors are not dashing enough, then i probably wont play it, regardless of gender or race.

That's why I hate playing castanic female or human female, or elf female for that matter. I have a thing for modesty, and if it don't cut it, I usually don't bother
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭

Shopping List:
    Race Change Voucher
    Royal Swan Tiara
    Pink Brow Glasses
    Pink Pinions
    A gun skin that's Pink

This would throw my OCD way off

For some reason I can NOT have the same hairstyle/color on my elin in a single server. A different page is okay though, but not on the same page
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it's the Witch class they didn't decide on when choosing between Ninja and Witch.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »

Shopping List:
    Race Change Voucher
    Royal Swan Tiara
    Pink Brow Glasses
    Pink Pinions
    A gun skin that's Pink

This would throw my OCD way off

For some reason I can NOT have the same hairstyle/color on my elin in a single server. A different page is okay though, but not on the same page

I usually don't clone my Elins as well, but my Castanic one is on it's 4th generation I think (or more...maybe ~7th)
  • Well this is boring. And even more demotivating to continue playing. Nothing against the race or the class. Just the sheer level of lazy that Nexon controlled BHS is going. Yawn. Witch class would have been better, but that would have required actual work on their part. Oh well.
This discussion has been closed.