TSNM event

Comments

• @Palomina This kind of reasoning is exactly why endgame is dying.
    You go on about not being good in vsnm and being in misery but nobody in vshm wants to take you even though others in misery +12 get into the dungeon perfectly fine even without statics.
    Saying that just because you can't clear the dungeon or dont want to run anything like BG or other dungeons to farm your mats, just means you dont deserve vm9. If you want to run vshm so bad get good in vsnm maybe even run stuff and make ambush first if you think its only because of your gear but someone not able to clear the hardmode content wants then the best gear currently available thrown at them is literally why endgame is more and more boring and even pointless to run since eme throws vm9 mats literally at anybody who runs easy dungeons now in form of events.
  • Sorry for the late response to this thread. I'll go ahead and remove the VM mats from the event. I'll probably put something else in there for now. I'll make sure we ease off the influx of materials for awhile, too.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sorry for the late response to this thread. I'll go ahead and remove the VM mats from the event. I'll probably put something else in there for now. I'll make sure we ease off the influx of materials for awhile, too.

Halrath is our hero!
  • With noctenium infusions at 3g each and each VSHM run costing about 1k noctenium or more per person, how about the idea of replacing VM mat jackpots with various noctenium infusion jackpots? So you have a chance to win 500, 1000 or 3000 noctenium infusions, along with the other possible jackpots.
  • AoeAoe
    edited June 2017
    Remove the Tier 11 Feedstock x100 and replace it with Tier 12 Feedstock.
  • @Aoe In the news post it's only 100 T11 FS, which is, in my eyes, fair.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    @Halrath : The easiest way to slow down the influx of the market is to add untradable jackpot. Untradable Noctenium (higher amount compared to the tradable noctenium jackpot) or untradable Semi Enigmatic Scrolls are good.
  • I think it's a good idea if most event items are made untradeable, especially if it's consumable mats.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    WhaleWhale wrote: »
    I think it's a good idea if most event items are made untradeable, especially if it's consumable mats.

Yeah untradable consumables not only encourage people to run the dungeons more but also prevent to overpump the market and afk people scalping it.
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sorry for the late response to this thread. I'll go ahead and remove the VM mats from the event. I'll probably put something else in there for now. I'll make sure we ease off the influx of materials for awhile, too.

what's wrong with putting badges instead of talisman since we already ad an event for talisman ?oO
    a token shop system would be the best way to give everyone what they want. m mats for some and trade-able/saleable items for others.
    the anniversary tokens showcased this.
  • Palomina wrote: »
    *sigh* Do you really think I haven't tried that already? If I do that I either become a meme of the day cuz vshm in +12 LOL or I end up waiting endlessly, not finding any party members. :unamused:

I mean what else do you wanna do? Making your own pt is p much the only way to go at it, idk i started with misery and im now close to sporting full dw+15, so I don't know what other way there is
  • Halrath wrote: »

Fashion Coupon ×200
    Smart Dyad Niveot Structure ×1
    Noctenium Infusion ×500
    Tier 11 Feedstock ×100

... here are some items that you could place instead FC and tier 11... scales, Goldfinger tokens, additional lakan box... if you are gonna me make people waste 15-25 min per run at least make it worth it for all the possible items.
  • to be honest how about just leave it to: smart dyads, nocteniums, and tier 11 feedstock. doesn't need to be anything more, and pls get rid of the fashion coupons... save us the trouble of clearing our inventory of those every time we get it lol
  • Aaaand this event is garbage now... moving on.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    @Halrath : I don't think people who are capable of clearing TSNM need any of the Fashion Coupon. It's not a hot item, people literally discard them when they are dropped at IoD.
This discussion has been closed.