The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

TSNM event

Comments

• AkthanakosAkthanakos ✭✭✭
    Good job as usual mEME
  • Can we replace the fashion coupons with Dragon Scales until something better is suggested.
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sorry for the late response to this thread. I'll go ahead and remove the VM mats from the event. I'll probably put something else in there for now. I'll make sure we ease off the influx of materials for awhile, too.

I'll go back to waiting for someone to sell me the remaining +15 gear I need then and pretend like I never saw an event was coming. It's just a bit disappointing seeing people that have everything they need keeping other people down that want to make the stuff themselves.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    DXM wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sorry for the late response to this thread. I'll go ahead and remove the VM mats from the event. I'll probably put something else in there for now. I'll make sure we ease off the influx of materials for awhile, too.

I'll go back to waiting for someone to sell me the remaining +15 gear I need then and pretend like I never saw an event was coming. It's just a bit disappointing seeing people that have everything they need keeping other people down that want to make the stuff themselves.

Would you like me to draw you a map to the VS HM entrance?
  • If you don't want to give away VM mats, add a bonanza box as jackpot. I'm pretty sure everyone would be happy with that. It's not [filtered], it's not vm. Win-win. But not [filtered] bs fashion cupons
  • I don`t understand, who need so much fashion cupons? i prefer double rate of design drop, i don`t want talisman of lakan, for that exist vshm, but better drop 10-20-50 goldfinger tokens for example, or dragon scale x5, anything but no fashion cupons pls.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    elnoir wrote: »
    Rofl you all complained, enjoy your fashion coupons instead of vm mat 4head
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Volturi wrote: »
    Thanks everyone! Now we all can get those USELESS fashion cupons! Must love those forum white knights that complain about anything nice we get on this game.
    "Oh look, a nice event, time to ruin it"
    Seriously pissed off with this community atm

Nobody asked for Fashion coupons. Also, "white knight" does not mean what you think it means.

@Palomina Sorry that you can't get your free VM set in this specific event. Boxes were made specifically for people like you, you know.

I have no idea if you can read but, I never asked for a free VM set. Few talismans from an event over a weekend = / = free VM set , especially when weapon designs cost like fkin 300k+ and what boxes are you even talking about? Boxes that take 50 tries to get 1 talisman? Yeah sounds like specifically made for new players.

• DXMDXM ✭✭
    I don't know why I would need it, but if you want to make me a map sure. I'd love a nice map in MS paint :)
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    goldfinger tokens, dragon scales, bonanza boxes but yet you choose the dumbest item of them all that almost no one needs nor wants, thats why people just leave them lying around on iod etc, gg @Halrath wonderful event, kill the game more.......
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the rewards change again?
  • Did the rewards change again?

Yes they removed the fashion coupons and added a badge instead of talisman
  • Rewards changed again, please everyone stop complaining so they stay like this
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its_Josh wrote: »
    Did the rewards change again?

Yes they removed the fashion coupons and added a badge instead of talisman

Ah, good. Was about to be extremely disappointed if the fashion coupons remained.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    DXM wrote: »
    I don't know why I would need it, but if you want to make me a map sure. I'd love a nice map in MS paint :)

Well, you seem unaware that dungeon exists and think that if there're no talismans in TS, you can't get your VM.
  • edited June 2017
    As many of noticed, we've adjusted the rewards once more. We feel we've hit a middle-ground in response to player feedback (badges vs. banners, etc.)

No further adjustments will be made to this event.
This discussion has been closed.