TSNM event

Comments

• edited June 22
    As many of noticed, we've adjusted the rewards once more. We feel we've hit a middle-ground in response to player feedback (badges vs. banners, etc.)

No further adjustments will be made to this event.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    edited June 22
    DXM wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sorry for the late response to this thread. I'll go ahead and remove the VM mats from the event. I'll probably put something else in there for now. I'll make sure we ease off the influx of materials for awhile, too.

I'll go back to waiting for someone to sell me the remaining +15 gear I need then and pretend like I never saw an event was coming. It's just a bit disappointing seeing people that have everything they need keeping other people down that want to make the stuff themselves.

Yes that is exactly my point. First, these people complain that running VSHM is worthless because it only drops VM mats blah blah. Now we get an event where another dungeon drops VM mat and suddenly these guys are complaining about thal. Well, if VM mats are so 'worthless' for you guys then why care at all? why care if they drop from another (easier) dungeon? shouldn't you guys worry more about making VSHM rewarding than complaining about TSNM dropping VM mats? But no .. they got their shiny vm9 +15 gears and now they should make it harder and harder for others to do the same.
  • You listen to the few whiners on the forum about REMOVING GOOD DROPS FROM AN EVENT but you won't listen to the entire community complains about class balance, lag, and lack of content. BRAVO EME
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Aberaham wrote: »
    You listen to the few whiners on the forum about REMOVING GOOD DROPS FROM AN EVENT but you won't listen to the entire community complains about class balance, lag, and lack of content. BRAVO EME

:p
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    As many of noticed, we've adjusted the rewards once more. We feel we've hit a middle-ground in response to player feedback (badges vs. banners, etc.)

No further adjustments will be made to this event.

Thank you for adjusting the event rewards and not ruining the event with 200 fc jackpot :p And, please before you guys decide hastily next time .. this forum is but a minority of playerbase playing this game.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    Aberaham wrote: »
    You listen to the few whiners on the forum about REMOVING GOOD DROPS FROM AN EVENT but you won't listen to the entire community complains about class balance, lag, and lack of content. BRAVO EME

Well, they can't actually do anything about those (except maybe lag) except relay it to BHS, so, what do you expect?
  • GJ EME, removed talismans from the event, 99% of people i know will not care about TSNM anymore(like now), instead of making choices/actions based on the forum that most of the player base dont look, make some kinda of in-game pool system, or put a link to a pool on the news post and send emails.

Make sure you solve the dungeons problems before making events with the dungeons, a lot of people including me complain about giant FPS lag on the kuma boss. (and my pc is able to play most games on ultra quality)
  • HanuishiHanuishi ✭✭
    Koikoi wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »
    Sorry for the late response to this thread. I'll go ahead and remove the VM mats from the event. I'll probably put something else in there for now. I'll make sure we ease off the influx of materials for awhile, too.

Ask the in game players what they think and they will tell you they LOVED this VM event.

Please stop listening to a small minority of the TERA community. This is why we can't have nice things.

EXACTLY. The forums doesn't equal the entire Tera population. Ask everyone IN GAME what they would like to have happened. You guys need to start doing actual polls and asking the entire community on their input of what kind of events we would like instead of just asking the minority on the forums.
  • Everybody who wants Talismans in TS, please enlighten me on this - why can't you just get your talismans in vshm?
  • If we wanna complain about vm9 mats dropping in another dungeon and complain about it making them too easy to obtain. Then why do we have vm9 dropping from rally and vm9 dropping in cu. I have gotten 3 vm9 boxes from rally. 2 weapon boxes and a boot box. This makes me running vshm pointless cause i just traded the weapon for chest and gloves and got the boot to drop. So yeah stop complaining about an event when the real issue is i never had to run vshm for anything but the belt.
  • @ChaosGlint I'm not sure you Realize that TSNM is actually one of, if not the most profitable dungeon to run this whole patch so far evem without these extra drops. Smart dyads, Feedstock and noctenium are all Amazing icing on the cake, This event did not need extra VM materials.
    The Case I was trying to make was that adding what is supposed to be the Exclusive material of Talismans (which as mentioned are already relatively easy to get through BGs) In a sense cheapens the end game and gives people one less reason to even run VSH. With less people running VSH there's less of a chance of an LFG that will ever accept learning people.

What other people are going to complain about is that without VM + 15 they feel they can't get into Lfgs, Welp, I've got a a sad truth to tell you, if word gets out that you are a bad player, It doesn't matter what gear you have, the parties will be much, much less likely to accept your applications. On the flipside, if You're a decent/Good player and show it, all it takes is one run and people can start learning your name. You might make a frien, they may invite you to another run, or maybe just by word of mouth people will know your name. My advice in General is to try and find a guild that fits your timezone/temperament .
  • edited June 22
    I want EME to stop making decisions based on the small percentage of the people who keep track on the forums. They should make a pool of some sort, make sure at least 50% of the playerbase did answer it, before making decisions who will affect everybody.

I dont watch the forums ever, i am here because again, something changed without most people i know even hearing about the discussion, and at least from the people i know, mostly against of what they would have choosen.

Assuming no one ever posted more them once on this discussion, looking that there is a max of 15 posts per post page, EME took a action based on 120 people opinions, but we know there we a lot of people who posted more them once, and we would need to subtract the EME staff posts, so a action taken based on less them 50 people opinions.
  • i dont even understand why people seem to think they can't get their VM without this event. Like @TWMagimay has said, just run VSHM and problem solved. you might even get a deathwrack belt as icing on top of the cake!!! not a bad idea right?

vshm is the current hardest content and I see no logical reason as to why people think they shouldn't have to run it to get the current best in slot gear. (yes, I know rally drops boxes, which is something I personally disagree with but that is another discussion)
  • they can remove the talismans, they can even not make the event at all, i am fine with it, IF its the majority of people opinion.
  • VadernickVadernick
    edited June 22
    I like how you all salt about the talisman not dropping anymore because of the "Majority" not being for it.
    Vm9 should be obtained by clearing the hardest dungeon in the game, if you cant clear the dungeon you either swipe your card for rng boxes or you git gud.
    This majority you are talking about be is probably the entire group of people unable to clear vshm but want mats for free in easy af dungeons that were already very profitable to run since you get lakan's scales, a lakan's treasure chest and ores + feed in addition to the chance to get a design in a dungeon that is fast and extremely easy to run.

But please go on and tell me how the majority of people want their butt literally wiped by eme to get VM9 just because they cant clear the hardest dungeon in the game but want the best gear that comes with clearing that said dungeon, for free in an event.
This discussion has been closed.