The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Locked Strongbox Event

Been 3 months since last one. Any chances we're getting one soon?

Comments

• As I mentioned earlier this week, we're planning one for this summer, but NOT SOON™
  • Halrath wrote: »
    As I mentioned earlier this week, we're planning one for this summer, but NOT SOON™

@Halrath can you please check your inbox i send you guys a private message since yesterday (you and spacecats) i can't make a post in the Guild forum part, please help me.
    As I mentioned earlier this week, we're planning one for this summer, but NOT SOON™

@Halrath can you please check your inbox i send you guys a private message since yesterday (you and spacecats) i can't make a post in the Guild forum part, please help me.

Looks like your Post was getting caught up in a Spam Filter, possibly due to excessive editing, or too many Threads / Posts made within a short time frame.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »

Looks like your Post was getting caught up in a Spam Filter, possibly due to excessive editing, or too many Threads / Posts made within a short time frame.

Or that could be a guild for illegal activity :sunglasses:

@CobaltDragon thank you a lot for checking it out i didn't know what to do lol
    Weird cause i just edited once, but sometimes that happens, thank you again.
  • ShinkouryuuShinkouryuu ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Halrath wrote: »

Or that could be a guild for illegal activity :sunglasses:

Cumnigini go eat glue with your new world order fellows xD
  • we have too many of these strongbox events dont do them do bam killer