[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

New elin class announced on KTERA

Comments

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe I'll actually be motivated to play gunner now
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    That's why I hate playing castanic female or human female, or elf female for that matter. I have a thing for modesty, and if it don't cut it, I usually don't bother

Don't be so transparent, loli-lover. Human female have plenty of modest armors, elf female have some fairly modest leather armors as well-- their conjunct armor? One of the best looking in the game. Since this is a gunner thread I also have to mention that all of the Will Suits in the fashion shop for gunners cover EVERYTHING, you really.... can't get more modest then that. You can play a castanic female who's literally covered in armor from the neck down.

Elins? Modest? nice meme xDDD
  • I don't even know how I feel about this. I've been a castanic gunner main (ex main now?) that's been dragged through the mud with how awful they made gunner. So it's like... if this means gunner gets balanced, I guess it's okay? I don't know if I'd make another gunner but... bleh. If this is the next "new" class it's kinda underwhelming. If they're announcing they're un-racelocking a class, I'd hope it'd be either 1. more than one class, 2. available to more than one additional race 3. available to different genders.
    Maybe by some stroke of luck they're using an elin silhouette to promo gunner being unlocked but I highly doubt that. I'll hope for that though!
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Ardire wrote: »
    That's why I hate playing castanic female or human female, or elf female for that matter. I have a thing for modesty, and if it don't cut it, I usually don't bother

Don't be so transparent, loli-lover. Human female have plenty of modest armors, elf female have some fairly modest leather armors as well-- their conjunct armor? One of the best looking in the game. Since this is a gunner thread I also have to mention that all of the Will Suits in the fashion shop for gunners cover EVERYTHING, you really.... can't get more modest then that. You can play a castanic female who's literally covered in armor from the neck down.

I MEAN most castics and some elves show a lot (I was so excited the find that one outfit that covered everything for my female castic sorc)
    (I also don't like big b00bs on them, so that's another reason I don't normally play elf females)
    And yes, most of the armor IS modest, here in NA

Different people like what they like, nothing wrong with it

If you don't have anything nice/neutral to say to me but be like that, I suggest you not talk to me then :)
  • Can't wait to play another class locked to eli-
    photo.jpg
  • Really? another damned Elin and where are the OTHER RACES?

Is this a Elin only game?

L
    A
    M
    E
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? another damned Elin and where are the OTHER RACES?

L
    A
    M
    E

4 years Elins saving this game and you haven't figured out already why they got more focus from devs?

Is not even what players play more but which race players spend more money.

You want other races or gender have the same attention then start convicing others to play and spend money on them.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me, is rather than elin only, a step in the right direction apparently. BHS might have noticed that making too many classes would be overwhelming and could have negative impact on the game, specially since every new class they released was gender locked to females. Should they had noticed this indeed, they might start opening the already existing new classes to other genders/races, starting with the gunner, which is being open to first the most popular race in game: elin. Who knows, maybe next they will open brawler to its rightful original race, which was supposed to be human male, or even aman male.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? another damned Elin and where are the OTHER RACES?

L
    A
    M
    E

yes we are only cute elin and popo may be our slave and food B)
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »

Show me one pervy/showwy Elin armor. Worst you can find are robes, those OK, but since we talking about metal anyway, I'm yet to see a single Elin metal armor that shows much.
    You really can't compare Elin armors to the rest in therms of skin showing. People love, and really LOVE making a fuzz out of Elin's not wearing combat burkas frankly.
    It's not that all/most armors for other races show much, it's just that it looks like people don't even actually play Elin to say they show too much.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    [...]Who knows, maybe next they will open brawler to its rightful original race, which was supposed to be human male, or even aman male.

If that was on the table at all, why not open Brawler and Gunner to the male persuasion instead of giving it to Elin after many people already made and played (and got bored of?) said classes?

I'm gonna keep hoping alongside you, sure, but my faith dies a lot more with every announcement of a female-exclusive class. Considering this is probably going to literally be copy-paste animations from Castanic ladies, I don't even have to entertain the thought of making an Elin Gunner; I have a Castanic one already (that i'm bored of but she's super pretty ok).
  • asusm5asusm5 ✭✭
    tera : [filtered] simulator
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    CinnaMin wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    [...]Who knows, maybe next they will open brawler to its rightful original race, which was supposed to be human male, or even aman male.

If that was on the table at all, why not open Brawler and Gunner to the male persuasion instead of giving it to Elin after many people already made and played (and got bored of?) said classes?

I'm gonna keep hoping alongside you, sure, but my faith dies a lot more with every announcement of a female-exclusive class. Considering this is probably going to literally be copy-paste animations from Castanic ladies, I don't even have to entertain the thought of making an Elin Gunner; I have a Castanic one already (that i'm bored of but she's super pretty ok).

Well, If you remember, when they first made Reaper, they said something about elin being the most popular race, and using that for their reasoning to make a gender/race locked class. I think they are using the same reasoning now for opening the class to other races and genders. Sadly, you know that the only male race that is most popular in Korea and Japan, is popori, so i am not sure if when the time comes, they will decide to open brawler to another female, or to a male character like human or aman. I will however, be completely fine if they decide to open brawler to Amani Female, cause it suits her much better than human female.

Elins will never be out of fashion or trend in Korea and Japan, so thats why they always pampering em with new stuff, and even being the first to have a previously locked class to them, opened now for them.

But like i said, I'm more of a fashion guy. If the armors in game for this new elin gunner look cool enough for my taste, i will be making and keeping one.
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    I'm more hyped about what looks like a new squirrel hair type...
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tewii wrote: »
    I'm more hyped about what looks like a new squirrel hair type...

Me too. This Leifang (DOA) style hair looks like an even better thing than gunner class itself

Ye I like playing Elin Dress Up Simulator OK???
This discussion has been closed.