[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

New elin class announced on KTERA

Comments

• Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Tewii wrote: »
    I'm more hyped about what looks like a new squirrel hair type...

Kinda looks like that hair bun accessory with looped pigtails some girls wear to me
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knowing BHS, they will come up with not just 1 but 2 new hairstyles to choose from. I personally like most of the squirrel hairstyles, but dislike the tail (which is why BHS should consider onto overhauling the entire character creator), but this new one i might pass, and i am hoping that if there are 2 new hairstyles, there will be with a fox tail. We have already, from the new ones, lion (reaper) cat and bunny (ninjas) and new gunner would probably be squirrel and fox/wolf.
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    banana for this tread pliss
  • TewiiTewii ✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    Tewii wrote: »
    I'm more hyped about what looks like a new squirrel hair type...

Kinda looks like that hair bun accessory with looped pigtails some girls wear to me

I would be leaning towards agreeing with you if it wasn't for the prevalence of the fluffy outline of it.
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Knowing BHS, they will come up with not just 1 but 2 new hairstyles to choose from. I personally like most of the squirrel hairstyles, but dislike the tail (which is why BHS should consider onto overhauling the entire character creator), but this new one i might pass, and i am hoping that if there are 2 new hairstyles, there will be with a fox tail. We have already, from the new ones, lion (reaper) cat and bunny (ninjas) and new gunner would probably be squirrel and fox/wolf.

I'd kill for a squirrel 'do that had long hair. The clipping on the current ones are just criminal, everything seems to be modeled after the Fox1 hairstyle.
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    I hope they change the bot minion into a robot popori
  • Meh, i dont like gunner anyway.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

Floppy dog ears please!!
    Been craving for that ever since I 1st played the game. I mean they're all so cute but I just require floppy dog ears (like the puppy ears accessory, but, you know, "pre-installed")
  • That new hair looks cute.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    ElinLove wrote: »

Floppy dog ears please!!
    Been craving for that ever since I 1st played the game. I mean they're all so cute but I just require floppy dog ears (like the puppy ears accessory, but, you know, "pre-installed")

Me too! I'd love a hairstyle with floppy dog ears, like the ones you can buy in the item shop! anime_dog_girl_by_animecatgirl10-d8yb1rj.jpg

Or that just are like little folded over like terriers

With longer hair. I don't know why but I don't like shorter hair n my characters (Unless it's a guy)
  • DeimanDeiman ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    it might not be elin gunner if i remember correctly there was a plan to make a witch class so it might be that and the weapon could just look like guners they do look alike but don't mach entirely or it could just be a new weapon skin who knows the way she is riding it looks like a witch to me tho
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deiman wrote: »
    it might not be elin gunner if i remember correctly there was a plan to make a witch class so it might be that and the weapon could just look like guners they do look alike but don't mach entirely or it could just be a new weapon skin who knows the way she is riding it looks like a witch to me tho

From what I can see, it looks like she's sitting, gun on floor, one foot over the back (see the high heel) and another one just knee up.
    If I was good at drawing I would reproduce what I imagine it to be... but I suck at anything not technical drawing related...
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    I've been saying for a while "yeah I'd play gunner if it were ELIN," but last week I finally gave in and created a castanic gunner. Now hearing this, I'm just a tad moody. I heavily prefer elin over castanic if given the choice. I don't want to delete my gunner and level yet another character, nor do I want to spend over 30 bucks to race change. That's moody, bhs, that's very moody.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    I've been saying for a while "yeah I'd play gunner if it were ELIN," but last week I finally gave in and created a castanic gunner. Now hearing this, I'm just a tad moody. I heavily prefer elin over castanic if given the choice. I don't want to delete my gunner and level yet another character, nor do I want to spend over 30 bucks to race change. That's moody, bhs, that's very moody.

There's enough time to just get a race change with gold.
  • Except that race changes are about to skyrocket in price.
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    It's sad to see the huge imbalance in male vs female, and any other race vs Elins.
    It's BS to say males don't make enough money or aren't played enough. When you CUT the ability to find out, of course numbers won't add up. There's SO many ideas put out there for other classes.
    They're just lazy at this point.
This discussion has been closed.