[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Alliance/Masks questions?

First Question: I've never done Alliance before, so if the first time I rank and I end up in the 2-20 ranks do I just get the Leadership mask or do I get the Echelon mask as well?

Second question: If somewhere down the line I end up changing guilds for what ever reason and the new guild is in a different Alliance, do I keep the mask/s?

Best Answer

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    You only get one mask at a time. You keep them no matter what however if you are ranked in alliance and drop guild you lose that rank.

Answers

• Alrighty, thank you!
  • If you finish 2-20 you only get the leadership mask and they are permanent, you will not lose it moving guild/alliance
  • the alliance masks should be in a npc shop since it's dead.
  • TheOzunu wrote: »
    the alliance masks should be in a npc shop since it's dead.

makes them easy as hell to get if theyre dead.
  • can we still obtain any mask this days?
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    They're not. I've posted a similar post like this before, about how to get the mask and if possible if they'll introduce it again in a different way.
    I'm thinking how about make Civil Unrest have some quests like the previous Alliance?

Oh does anyone noticed Lakan's Helm and the awesome glowing red eyes? - I really like it Haha.
  • MaiiyuMaiiyu ✭✭
    Thread Necromancy at it's best
This discussion has been closed.