New elin class announced on KTERA

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    InariNoro wrote: »
    hope the skills are actually different and not just copy paste from current gunner

probably copy paste of current gunner since than the class is the same ;)
  • Eishaa wrote: »
    All these people complaining about too many elins, and not enough males...

For one moment, let's assume these "pure-of-heart" whiners get what they want, and every class is now playable in any race and gender. There are two places we can look to easily see how that would pan out: Priest and Mystic.

Healers are the only classes in Tera to have always been playable by any race and gender in the game, and they still are. With that in mind, let's think for a moment about what race and genders we typically see healers play as.

Oh wait. Healers are overwhelmingly elin, and if they aren't elin, they're almost guaranteed to be some other female race. Even if classes were accessible to every race and gender, most people would still play elin. BHS knows this, so they're not gonna waste their time and resources on things almost no one will use. Get over it. You guys are arguing a moot point.

so? your problem is that most people share a common opinion? people create characters they want to play as. not being forced into races. so what if most people want to play elin? do you seriously not like other people making decisions and want to make decisions for them?
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Eishaa wrote: »

For one moment, let's assume these "pure-of-heart" whiners get what they want, and every class is now playable in any race and gender. There are two places we can look to easily see how that would pan out: Priest and Mystic.

Healers are the only classes in Tera to have always been playable by any race and gender in the game, and they still are. With that in mind, let's think for a moment about what race and genders we typically see healers play as.

Oh wait. Healers are overwhelmingly elin, and if they aren't elin, they're almost guaranteed to be some other female race. Even if classes were accessible to every race and gender, most people would still play elin. BHS knows this, so they're not gonna waste their time and resources on things almost no one will use. Get over it. You guys are arguing a moot point.

Yeah, let's ignore the other six legacy classes and arbitrarily focus on just two. That makes sense.
  • PunishedSnakePunishedSnake ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Here come the Elin lovers releasing their weebness...

No point on talking on this, just tired of too much weeb/[filtered] [filtered] tbh...

A weeb will stay being a weeb forever...
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »

Yeah, let's ignore the other six legacy classes and arbitrarily focus on just two. That makes sense.

They're mostly Elin/Female, but people use the argument "Elins get advantages" for those classes even though most people aren't even aware of the differences in animations anyways.

Before Reaper, Elin was almost 20% of the population. This also doesn't take into account the amount someone spends on each race/gender even before BHS started producing Elin and later female only cosmetics. Population obviously wasn't the only factor, but money being spent along with the effort needed to make that money. It's not difficult to throw out female or elin cosmetics, but a lot of male cosmetics had been often complained about for being horrible. BHS just wants money to pay their employees and fund their project with as little time and effort as possible.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Tenshi1 wrote: »
    I love how there are some people who don't even play tera that are here belly aching. If you no longer play, what does it matter? You don't play so clearly you're not the target audience.

Either way, this notion that everyone who plays an Elin is a [filtered] is pretty silly. There are people who play the class because to them it's cute or they enjoy the animations.

Because assuming the worse about the character of a person based upon what race they choose to play isnt generalizing at all.

So then can I assume all the people who play male elves are gay? Or shall I assume the people who play the male amani have small penises? Or shall I further assume that everyone who plays a gender different from their own real life gender is secretly transgender and doesn't know it yet?

Making broad assumptions about people with no actual knowledge of who they are can work for anyone. So if you don't like people assuming the worse of you, don't do it to others.

I play a wide range of races, I have Elins, Elves, Castanics, even a Femani Archer. That actually says NOTHING about who I am in real life. Except that I tend to favor variety, but I am far too busy enjoying the game to come crapping all over someone for what race or class they choose to play.

I think the fact that so many people here do that says much more about how bored they must be if the only way they can get any enjoyment is to defecate all over someone elses personal choices rather than minding their own business.
    I got called a ped0 once for saying I loved elins, ever after I said I'm a female and I just really like small and cute stuff e-e

I love the animations as well

Borrowing your own phrase: looks like we've found another bag of sunshine here

*nods* Yup

I hate how all elin lovers are "loli loving guys"

We could be no-[filtered], loli loving girls
    xD

Or if it's a guy like me, either you're the [filtered] or you're a f*g. There's no other option, and you must die now suffering. Guys cannot like cute girl characters. They just can't, it's the law ya know. Ignore anime culture, this doesn't exist as well.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

No point on talking on this, just tired of too much weeb/[filtered] [filtered] tbh...

You're free to leave. The exit is to the left, enjoy something else.
    Or get over the fact that they are popular. Weeb or not it doesn't matter. Don't like? Don't play or if you want so much... go try to make some petition of the likes and let's see how far this one goes. Oh ye they already did countless times and failed... oh well...

so? your problem is that most people share a common opinion? people create characters they want to play as. not being forced into races. so what if most people want to play elin? do you seriously not like other people making decisions and want to make decisions for them?

it's not about "I don't want people playing other than Elin". You can easily see that's not the case, don't twist words. It's just a simple business fact that you don't invest on a sinking ship, you don't throw money away. You don't invest into what has little to no return.
    Check most of the elin fanboys/girls comments before. None of us are in favor of locks and whatnot, it's just the simple business analysis. They ARE popular without a doubt, and they give money to the developer and distributors, and that is why they get focused on development. I would love to have all classes race unlocked and better costumes for everyone, but that is expensive. And if it's more expensive than it's return, it won't be done. You don't pay to work.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

elin are korean no japanese ;)
  • If you watch really closely you can kinda see its a gun with minor changes. But idk.
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    Rapunzzel wrote: »
    More Elin classes.
    This game is becoming a Weeb/Virgin/[filtered] simulator.
    Smh

so THAT'S why you're playing it, you're a virgin, weeb, and whatever filtered was. more people should have your bravery in admitting their core values.
  • In 2030, Elin Online becomes the most popular MMORPG with 99% of its active players being female characters. Wow!!!! Such achievement!

A moment of silence for future extinction of male characters.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    DoIl wrote: »
    In 2030, Elin Online becomes the most popular MMORPG with 99% of its active players being female characters. Wow!!!! Such achievement!

in 2030 elin will become robot and we will play tera in the matrix just imagine elin in ghost in shell or deus ex ;)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    In 2030, Elin Online becomes the most popular MMORPG with 99% of its active players being female characters. Wow!!!! Such achievement!

The real name of this game is "The Elin Real of Arborea" if people haven't noticed is not EME/BHS fault.
  • DoIlDoIl
    edited June 2017
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

The real name of this game is "The Elin Real of Arborea" if people haven't noticed is not EME/BHS fault.

Exactly!!! Hence, we should remove other races because Elin is the supreme race. I'm disappointed BHS didn't make brawler, gunner, and valkyrie elin-only as well...
  • baraka2.jpg

my dream come true guys....
This discussion has been closed.