[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

TSNM event

1789101113»

Comments

• LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    AV started to lag when the event started. I hope the GM's can take a look at it. >.<
  • Lapomko wrote: »
    AV started to lag when the event started. I hope the GM's can take a look at it. >.<

More ppl, more lag - EME
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    The latest VM set is for people who do find it easy to get.

Yes, exactly. So lets stop with this 'VM gear is so easy to get now EME huehuehue' nonsense because it is easy to get only for some people and not for everyone.

yea, for this reason you cryed because you cant get mats and designs, and you wait for login for get them..................

talk about misrepresenting someone. have you commented on the forums once without being a condescending [filtered]?

im no sure :awesome:
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    The latest VM set is for people who do find it easy to get.

Yes, exactly. So lets stop with this 'VM gear is so easy to get now EME huehuehue' nonsense because it is easy to get only for some people and not for everyone.

yea, for this reason you cryed because you cant get mats and designs, and you wait for login for get them..................

*sigh* I still cannot understand what makes you think I want gears for logging in lmao. I already told you that I grind IoD on multiple chars , I do ghillie , I do PoP, I even do BGs occasionally when I get lucky with queue , I grind dungeons - I was doing 3-4 hour vsnm runs trying to learn that dungeon initially. I am not stupid to believe that I will ever get gears for merely logging in, neither do I expect it lol.

You are free to believe whatever you want but please stop insulting me for things I never said or implied.

but

already said that the chance is very low. I heard a guy on discord telling that he got 2 talismans after opening 100+ lakan's treasure chests. I cannot afford to spend gold buying these treasure chests or bg boxes and bg's have 40+ min queues during my playtime so...

you said you cant obtain lakans charms playing this game, because you cant farm boxes, do bg, do dungeons, the only way you can get talisman is afk events or they add to other dungeons,

Yes, exactly. So lets stop with this 'VM gear is so easy to get now EME huehuehue' nonsense because it is easy to get only for some people and not for everyone

pliss, do your onw words .........
  • "my opinion is correct and better than anyone elses'"

-95% of this thread
  • Enjoy your weekend!
This discussion has been closed.