[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete!
Watch the En Masse Entertainment stream right here at 2pm PDT!

Harrowhold Release

Comments

• XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    I think it is a pretty common sense that many people have to know more than a week in advance if they have can have a free day or switch shifts or something. With announcing it seemingly late, EME doesnt not show much insight into player's needs.
    The release of HH20 is the major event for the many of the endgame players, I think it is logical that they want to set up their raids as fast as possible. You can not simply go and clear it sometime casually.
  • Xerray wrote: »
    I think it is a pretty common sense that many people have to know more than a week in advance if they have can have a free day or switch shifts or something. With announcing it seemingly late, EME doesnt not show much insight into player's needs.
    The release of HH20 is the major event for the many of the endgame players, I think it is logical that they want to set up their raids as fast as possible. You can not simply go and clear it sometime casually.

This guy gets it!
    Thank you Xerray!
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tewii wrote: »
    So please En Masse, be considerate of the people who live normal lives outside of TERA, let us be able to accurately plan our day one raids, and give us better timing of when this patch will come out.

Thank you.

I've been very annoyed with EME's timing in announcing stuff lately, so I really hope they listen this time.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Tewii wrote: »
    So please En Masse, be considerate of the people who live normal lives outside of TERA, let us be able to accurately plan our day one raids, and give us better timing of when this patch will come out.

Thank you.

I've been very annoyed with EME's timing in announcing stuff lately, so I really hope they listen this time.

Or just use EU Tera as a better alternate :p that gives you at least two weeks notice for when NA tera gets their patch
  • XerrayXerray ✭✭✭
    The experience showed that Eme can either put patch at same day as EU or a week after, which makes a big diffrence. You can not go to your boss and tell 'give me a free day on this Tuesday and on next Tuesday too just in case'. Do you see the problem?
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    If EME announces a specific date well in advance, there's a high chance that some unforeseen problem will force them to delay it, and then people will be upset that they took a day off from work (why are you doing this for a video game lmao) for nothing. This is EME after all.
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    I'm tired of the "surprise! in 3 days there will be a game changing patch thought you guys ought to know last moment" approach that has been going about for the past few game content changes lol. People like to plan for things in advance (and no it's not just scheduling raids, there's a lot of other things to plan for for actual game updates) idk why we shouldn't be given that courtesy
  • kamizuma wrote: »
    I'm tired of the "surprise! in 3 days there will be a game changing patch thought you guys ought to know last moment" approach that has been going about for the past few game content changes lol. People like to plan for things in advance (and no it's not just scheduling raids, there's a lot of other things to plan for for actual game updates) idk why we shouldn't be given that courtesy

actually considering how many times player council brought this up you'd think eme would listen by now lol
  • feazesherofeazeshero ✭✭✭
    To be fairly honest, those that have been playing for a long time and also following the forums, you guys know what to expect in terms of communication. It's funny how when we bring about certain issues like server lagging (which has been going on since sometime last year), we don't get responses until like few months later? But we get responses easily when it's something like adjusting loot for events or something fixing on a costume???....

IMO I think it's best to prepare for the worst, given the lack of communication from EME in the past (on so many different topics and not just harrowhold). We can kind of speculate from the recent EU's announcement to give us some kind of idea of when we would get release here but then again we never know when an official announcement is made on our end. It's best to prepare ahead because it's unfortunate to find things out at the last moment. I wouldn't be surprised if people are already organizing and setting their expected days already.
  • Tewii wrote: »
    Gameforge just announced their Harrowhold release date as July 4th, or rather "the first week of July" which we can easily assume that will be July 4th.

This is not good, not good whatsoever. A week is not enough time to rally the troops and get everyone up to speed and be able to figure out who all is going to be able to come to raid on the day we set. Harrowhold is not just another dungeon, it is a dungeon that requires the most coordination out of anything that has ever been in the game. It is not something you can just lazily announce a few days beforehand, that is how you will make the community mad.

As someone who will be leading over 140 people and managing each individual raid, please announce the release date as soon as humanly possible. The very real problem is that people need to sort out real life things before Harrowhold, people need to figure out what's going on that day, and people need to make sure they do not make plans for the day of release. Some people may even need to call off work. Now if they make plans on the day of release, or people who are unable to call off work unless it's a week in advance, they get screwed.

Thank you.

We're targeting the 2nd week of July for the release of v57, which includes the return of Harrowhold. Nothing is etched in stone yet, but that's our plan. I hope this helps you schedule things with your raidmates.
  • AngelineAngeline ✭✭✭
    THANK YOU @Halrath ; THIS INFO IS MUCH APPRECIATED.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Last HH, I soloed it in Slaughter, wasn't even trying, it will be no different this time. So I want it sooner.

Edited: Whoops that was GG, sowwy.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    We're targeting the 2nd week of July for the release of v57, which includes the return of Harrowhold. Nothing is etched in stone yet, but that's our plan. I hope this helps you schedule things with your raidmates.

Many thanks.

Good luck to everyone who'll be challenging Harrowhold. Godspeed.

• PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Last HH, I soloed it in Slaughter, wasn't even trying, it will be no different this time. So I want it sooner.

Hi Vi , big fan :p