Something you don't see everyday (GONE NOSTALGIC)

edited June 27 in General Discussion
1 like = 1 campfire

This was taken today as of 6/27/2017

fe5fcb9391.jpg

Final moments with the quite charming campfire :'(

2ccf196276.jpg

Update 3:47 AM PST: The campfire has passed on. Rest in peace.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    +1 for cute purple campfires.

I really regret to have sold my campfires :(
  • I tried to keep it alive, but I was not eligible to use my <Firewood>. I thank whoever brought that campfire into the world.
  • It spawns there periodically.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭
    i felt like that was one of the dumbest moves bhs did when they removed campfires. they could have at least let us keep them for looks.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭
    It spawns there periodically.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Also holy cow EME could you please beg BHS to bring campfires back as a cosmetic thing? So many people miss them.
  • voidy wrote: »

Also holy cow EME could you please beg BHS to bring campfires back as a cosmetic thing? So many people miss them.

Sure thing.
  • JerichowJerichow ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »

Sure thing.

In all honesty... I think a lot of us really would beg EME to bring them back, even if for the sole purpose of just being there. We can all understand no longer needing them in the game for an active combat-related purpose, but even if just for cosmetic reasons it would be a very welcomed little thing to have back.

..... And on that note is there any word from BHS about possibly having new potions brought back into the game (craftable or otherwise)? Mana per second ones would be an absolute godsend to have during Adrenaline Rush.
  • NPCPakNPCPak ✭✭✭✭
    There are a lot of things I wish would be brought back by BHS, and though I won't expect anything great, this the one item that brought players together... I believe that it would be beneficial to the TERA community even if it's existence is for aesthetic purposes.

+1
  • Halrath wrote: »

Sure thing.

Instead could you please ask them to take the crit out of the cage mechanic in VSH, it really sucks when you do the debuff correctly and get critted and die anyway.
  • kknaexkknaex ✭✭
    thedaze wrote: »

Sure thing.

Instead could you please ask them to take the crit out of the cage mechanic in VSH, it really sucks when you do the debuff correctly and get critted and die anyway.

i think it is the original damage+reduced damage so u take more damage on it
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can put campfires there, I think that is the only place you can put them there. Velik likes them a lot it seems :3

I have seen it multiple times, but I don't have any left to try myself, but a friends tried.
  • Haggard86Haggard86 ✭✭✭
    > @LesbianVi said:
    > You can put campfires there, I think that is the only place you can put them there. Velik likes them a lot it seems :3
    >
    > I have seen it multiple times, but I don't have any left to try myself, but a friends tried.

Hmm, I still have campfires and charms on an old char I don't use anymore, I'll see if I can place one down when I get home.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Haggard86 that would nice to see them once awhile, tnx for testing.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭
    thedaze wrote: »

Sure thing.

The "crit" is actually a normal debuff hit + non debuff hit. Somehow server doesn't detect you having debuffs and detect you having debuffs at same time, so one red hit you twice.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    You can put campfires there, I think that is the only place you can put them there. Velik likes them a lot it seems :3

I have seen it multiple times, but I don't have any left to try myself, but a friends tried.

At Christmas I'm gonna try with a Santa candle!