Bunny Mount Rainbow Effect

Does anyone know if the 2495 emp version has the rainbow effect when you dash? Is that only on the lootbox version?

Comments

• @CobaltDragon do you have the answer for this please? >< I've seen videos from eu that only the red bunny have travel effects... but over here with the lootboxes and non lootboxes idk which will have it ><
  • edited June 2017
    I was able to confirm that the Red versions of 2495 EMP Mopsy and Angora Air(Loot Box) both have the Rainbow Effect when you dash, even though it's not mentioned.
    - Edit - The blue versions of the 2495 EMP Flopsy and Lilac Hareline(Loot Box) don't have the Rainbow Effect
  • Omg yes! Thanks Cobalt, you are the best!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ty, I was waiting for this answer to decide what to buy, if loot boxes or character bound mounts.

I will buy the character bound mounts both of them :3
  • Can the character bound ones be traded?
  • Time to buy them for all my chars uwu
  • TheNobleNobleTheNobleNoble ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    GUYS, HE EDITED IT. [ Removing slightly misleading comment ]
  • Alright so the red one has the rainbow effect on both and the blue doesnt have on either. Thank you Cobalt!
  • edited June 2017
    GUYS, HE EDITED IT. [ Removing slightly misleading comment ]

He said flopsy and lilac dont, those are the blue ones. He posted that mopsy does, which is the regular red one
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    So the lootbox ones do have the rainbow effect?
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    So the lootbox ones do have the rainbow effect?

Only the Loot Box Red version "Angora Air" and the Red version's direct purchase "Mopsy" have the Rainbow Effect.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > So the lootbox ones do have the rainbow effect?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Only the Loot Box Red version "Angora Air" and the Red version's direct purchase "Mopsy" have the Rainbow Effect.

Thanks cobalt!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bossie wrote: »
    Can the character bound ones be traded?

Yes it can.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭
    Aww, I wanted the blue one :c Oh well8ae.jpg
  • I wonder what their creative mindset was when it was decided to make the red one a kickass bifrost mount and not the blue one.