The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Bunny Mount Rainbow Effect

Does anyone know if the 2495 emp version has the rainbow effect when you dash? Is that only on the lootbox version?

Comments

• @CobaltDragon do you have the answer for this please? >< I've seen videos from eu that only the red bunny have travel effects... but over here with the lootboxes and non lootboxes idk which will have it ><
  • edited June 2017
    I was able to confirm that the Red versions of 2495 EMP Mopsy and Angora Air(Loot Box) both have the Rainbow Effect when you dash, even though it's not mentioned.
    - Edit - The blue versions of the 2495 EMP Flopsy and Lilac Hareline(Loot Box) don't have the Rainbow Effect
  • Omg yes! Thanks Cobalt, you are the best!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ty, I was waiting for this answer to decide what to buy, if loot boxes or character bound mounts.

I will buy the character bound mounts both of them :3
  • Can the character bound ones be traded?
  • Time to buy them for all my chars uwu
  • TheNobleNobleTheNobleNoble ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    GUYS, HE EDITED IT. [ Removing slightly misleading comment ]
  • Alright so the red one has the rainbow effect on both and the blue doesnt have on either. Thank you Cobalt!
  • edited June 2017
    GUYS, HE EDITED IT. [ Removing slightly misleading comment ]

He said flopsy and lilac dont, those are the blue ones. He posted that mopsy does, which is the regular red one
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    So the lootbox ones do have the rainbow effect?
  • LancerJiva wrote: »
    So the lootbox ones do have the rainbow effect?

Only the Loot Box Red version "Angora Air" and the Red version's direct purchase "Mopsy" have the Rainbow Effect.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭
    > @CobaltDragon said:
    > LancerJiva wrote: »
    >
    > So the lootbox ones do have the rainbow effect?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Only the Loot Box Red version "Angora Air" and the Red version's direct purchase "Mopsy" have the Rainbow Effect.

Thanks cobalt!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bossie wrote: »
    Can the character bound ones be traded?

Yes it can.
  • Tenshi1Tenshi1 ✭✭✭✭
    Aww, I wanted the blue one :c Oh well8ae.jpg
  • I wonder what their creative mindset was when it was decided to make the red one a kickass bifrost mount and not the blue one.