The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

[Paypal/TR/CH] ・:*:・゚☆KITTY'S ART☆SHOP (=♡ ᆺ ♡=) [Refer to newest post~]

Comments

• CreepypastaCreepypasta ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    W.I.P of a commission for Josedude! :) It's taking its time so I decided to post updates ~
    tumblr_os2qhze1Mo1txamhro1_1280.png
    Also, I'm posting some stuff lately on my Tumblr. I'll be posting WIPs and sketches there! @ Rambonyankitty :3

• Amazing artist; super friendly and also updated me regularly with progress pictures. More than exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for the artwork and I hope to be commissioning you again soon. <3
  • Naizilla wrote: »
    Amazing artist; super friendly and also updated me regularly with progress pictures. More than exceeded my expectations! Thank you so much for the artwork and I hope to be commissioning you again soon. <3

Aww Nai, thank you so much! I'm glad you were happy with your artwork ;w; This made my day <3
  • Just finished Josedude's commission B)
    This was quite a challenge as I've never drawn a pose like this before as well as the rest of the elements in this piece O.o
    I learned a lot :3
    KQBjRh6.png

edited July 2017
    Just made a new quick sketchy character design :proud:
    For an OTP
    camellia_by_cocatrola-dbee2ba.png?3

I think I might offer cleaner sketches in the future as a commission option if anyone is interested!

edited July 2017
    Finished commission for Evie/Xeiryl :3

W7U0kuA.png

Here's the BG-less version:
    jJGiqD1.png
  • Finished commission for Evie/Xeiryl :3

W7U0kuA.png

jJGiqD1.png

amazing wonderful marvelous masterpiece living for this
  • Naizilla wrote: »
    Finished commission for Evie/Xeiryl :3

W7U0kuA.png

jJGiqD1.png

amazing wonderful marvelous masterpiece living for this

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • The detail and colouring!! ahhhhhhhhhh
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    commission this artist right now you sods
  • IkkiCrack wrote: »
    The detail and colouring!! ahhhhhhhhhh
    Xeiryl wrote: »
    commission this artist right now you sods

You guys are killing me with love O.o <3
    edited July 2017
    Finished commission for Bitsy! I had a lot of fun drawing a popo for the first time ever, and designing this dress was fun :3

g39W2pP.png

SPEEDPAINT:
    PART 1:
    PART 2:

• Finished commission for Bitsy! I had a lot of fun drawing a popo for the first time ever, and designing this dress was fun :3

g39W2pP.png

SPEEDPAINT:
    PART 1:
    PART 2:

I was literally flipping my [filtered] at work earlier when I saw this. ITS SO GOOD TY SO MUCH!
    Hear ye, Hear ye popo brethren. COMMISSION RAMBO. LOOK AT THIS [filtered]. LOOK AT IT.
  • IkkiCrack wrote: »
    Finished commission for Bitsy! I had a lot of fun drawing a popo for the first time ever, and designing this dress was fun :3

g39W2pP.png

SPEEDPAINT:
    PART 1:
    PART 2:

I was literally flipping my [filtered] at work earlier when I saw this. ITS SO GOOD TY SO MUCH!
    Hear ye, Hear ye popo brethren. COMMISSION RAMBO. LOOK AT THIS [filtered]. LOOK AT IT.

Ahhh I'm so happy you like it QvQ They were super fun to draw! <3
    edited July 2017
    Detailed chibi commission for CandyMomoko! :3 Her elin is super cute and fun to draw!
    8p5WE6e.png

Non-sparkly version:
    8koNRnK.png

SPEEDPAINT: