[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

New elin class announced on KTERA

Comments

• TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    Everyone who plays Elin is a [filtered].
    Everyone who plays Popori is a zoophile.
    Everyone who plays Female Helf is into breastfeeding play.
    Everyone who plays Male Helf is gay.
    Everyone who plays Baraka is into inanimate objects.
    Everyone who plays Female Castanic is into paid companions.

See how that works?

RIP amani
    *And:
    Everyone who plays Human is a no creativity player projecting himself on the char.

I just didn't wanna make it too long.
    For Femani: foot fetishists
    For Male Aman: domestic abusers
    For Human Female: virgins
    Human Male: steroids
    Male Castanics: strippers

Funny thing is, it looks like Female Amani can be equally abusive as Male Amani.
    아만의 청혼 풍습
    아만의 독특한 청혼 풍습 - 아만족의 미혼 남성은 청혼을 하기 위해 상대 여자와의 '맨손결투' 에서 승리해야 한다 - 은 많은 역사학자들에게 닭이 먼저냐, 달걀이 먼저냐 같은 난제를 제공하고 있다. 물론, 많은 이들이 아만족이 강함을 미덕으로 삼고 있다는 것을 알고 있다.
    그러나 아만 여성이 강한 남자를 추구하기 때문에 아만족이 강함을 미덕으로 치는 것인가, 강한 것이 미덕이기에 아만 여성들과 남성들이 강해진 것인가.
    이 선후 관계가 아만족 연구에 있어서 첫째는 아니더라도 다섯 손가락 안에 드는 미스테리임은 틀림없다.

-- [미스테리움 대백과사전]

Aman's Proposal Customs
    The unique proposal custom of Amani -- for a virgin male Aman to propose to their female partner, he must defeat her in hand-to-hand combat -- is like asking "did the chicken come first or the egg?" sort of question for historians. Of course, many knows that strength is a virtue for Amani.
    But it is unknown whether such idea began from female Amani demanding stronger men or female Amani looking for stronger men enforced such idea.
    Although this relationship isn't the first, its one of the few things that still remains a mystery.

--Source: Translated from KTERA version of [Mysterium Encyclopedia] quoted above.

Well, yeah, but if you look at what Femani players post on the forums. "Saw new costume, it changes femani feet, I'm out" you start to see the -real- reason people play them.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    Yup, it's an elin gunner

5oItUTn.jpg
  • ScrapScrap ✭✭
    forget elin gunner--
    THAT HAIR IS CUTE. and the ears!!! but is that a cat or squirrel...?? please not another cat. ; - ;
    hoping for two new hairs & faces as the usual though
  • LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Yup, it's an elin gunner

-snip-

I'll pass on the hairstyle I think. But it looks like elins will be using the same fashion coupon outfits as castanic/high elf? I love the will suits to bits. So maybe I will just delete my lvl 56 gunner and remake an elin one whenever we get it... not worth the price of a race change.
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    Heres both source images they used on the page, that background is quite nice.

img_section3_inner.png

img_section3.jpg
  • MoeBunnyMoeBunny ✭✭✭
    looks like a bear elin :^)
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    Looks like [filtered] compared to what could have been done .
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye a new cute elin in the cute elin collection B)
  • Saturn33Saturn33 ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    "However, she will only be available for 2 months in KTERA for creation. Race change will not be supported. So she’s “Exclusive” character."

does that mean Ktera only? and if you dont make one within the 2 months you can never make one? or you can only play the class for 2 months??and it goes away after 2 months?
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    This discussion has turned into pretty much a brawl of conservative people vs open minded people.

Let it die already. This topic is years old, and nothing we do or say will change bhs way of thinking.

Instead, we should be thankful that gunner is being expanded to other races, shows bhs can and will do the same for the other gender locked classes.

Hah. Perhaps other races, but certainly not other genders. Female only is BHS's way to go. Still slamming so many nails into this coffin that it's more metal than wood now.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gaalrak wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    This discussion has turned into pretty much a brawl of conservative people vs open minded people.

Let it die already. This topic is years old, and nothing we do or say will change bhs way of thinking.

Instead, we should be thankful that gunner is being expanded to other races, shows bhs can and will do the same for the other gender locked classes.

Hah. Perhaps other races, but certainly not other genders. Female only is BHS's way to go. Still slamming so many nails into this coffin that it's more metal than wood now.

Well they're apparently considering making the brawler for males, too.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saturn33 wrote: »
    "However, she will only be available for 2 months in KTERA for creation. Race change will not be supported. So she’s “Exclusive” character."

does that mean Ktera only? and if you dont make one within the 2 months you can never make one? or you can only play the class for 2 months??and it goes away after 2 months?

Where did that come from? Doubt it highly, I can't see them making this as just a short therm thing and lose on cashing on the gunner Elins, nor race changers. Really, REALLY doubt it will be both temporary and region locked. It's not like talents that don't earn them money (directly at least).
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ElinLove It came from there, which itself came from there
This discussion has been closed.