2017 Swimsuit collection.

Comments

• ScrapScrap ✭✭
    I think the wings are supposed to kind of resemble those floaty toys when you go swimming? idk, just a thought

I don't understand why castanics have a different swimsuit than the humans and elves though? the bikini one. casts have a one piece while the others have a two piece. unless there's multiple versions and all of the females have two styles, but that's a bit of overkill?

hum. casts being the next version of elins when it comes to cosmetics? doubt it.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    lazy copypaste of smthg from distant past. also castanic shoes are uglier n uglier with every new costume not to mention they completely lost their racial features and now look like human females with attached plastic horns
  • FaunBaitFaunBait ✭✭
    wow. the males look freaking awesome. most likely dyeable, but ill be sad if they arent.
  • MawileMawile ✭✭
    I hope shape changer chest works with these swimsuits~! :3 unlike the last ones..
  • DreadweaverDreadweaver ✭✭✭
    N-E-V-E-R! I will never buy anything like tho to myself. The most silly looks castanic. I just can't look so stupid!only after my death!
  • The males customes are kind of cool outside of the human male with the purse accessory...
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    Well that neoprene diving suit looks quite cool honestly, female ones look... nonsensical to me and not so cute. Elin one looks cute but then there's that big gigantic zarking ribbon there that makes it weird. And I like ribbons.... but.... not that big.
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭
    So no diving suit for the girls? Pity.
  • TriggTrigg ✭✭
    It would have been nice to see what the outfits look like on barakas and femani. I am surprised there isn't even a preview of male high elf there lol.

So far only the BnS Valentine shirts are remotely interesting. The bikinis don't strike to me as any different from what is already available but oh well. Missing castanic marks lives on. ~
  • Well I love the black sheer body suit one! The guy ones are ug, sorry.

Tho idk if it's a copy, the white bf shirt one does remind me of the BnS valentine outfit
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭
    Trigg wrote: »
    I am surprised there isn't even a preview of male high elf there lol.

Males high elves new swimsuit will be body naked.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Trigg wrote: »
    I am surprised there isn't even a preview of male high elf there lol.

Males high elves new swimsuit will be body naked.

Boy, someone is DREAMING...
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    I'll go for the black see-through one. Hope it pairs well with the Black Lace Cape. I like the diving costume as well, but doesn't look like it's for females unfortunately. Not really interested in the other ones.
  • No femani image of it?
    Rip :/
  • berrymilkberrymilk ✭✭✭
    Ouch my wallet I hope this costume last a while in are Shop since I gotta by 3 of each set xD oh I love all of these I hope rng not bad on these or heavy loot box