Double Drop Feedback

You know I can only do GG and you exclude it from double drop, no fair :cry:

:waving:

Comments

• ScrapScrap ✭✭
    sucks to suck
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    for a minute I really thought it was gonna be a personal vent/rant thingy, glad it's not
    'kay now it makes sense
    (edited)
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭
    I guess they want to sell more pantsu loot boxes.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »

it is more for Titan's ember, etching fails too much and double drop was always good for more supply :anguished:
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    yea the title is a bit confusing lol

but to the subject, for me GG is only worth doing when there is doubel/tripple drop :<
    pls add it to this weekend double drop @Halrath
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »

but to the subject, for me GG is only worth doing when there is doubel/tripple drop :<

ppl say on forums I can only do GG, that goes to that :p
  • 66ECX7NAN7 wrote: »

om farm like 30 boxes, no ones new inners :anguished:
  • Ves1978Ves1978 ✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »

exactly, ghillie was worth doing only during double/triple drop weekends. do you guys in EME really think you'll sell more innerwear boxes if you left out ghillie from this weekend? i highly doubt. changes in game are always welcome, but only changes that bring some improvement. this just looks like another attempt of greedy company to make some more profit.
  • EllieChuEllieChu ✭✭✭
    excluding GG from double drop when theres no reason to run any of the other dungeons during it is just a useless event.

You handed out VM9 like candy the first week of the patch, waaay before we even heard news about the hard mode dungeon, and now you decide to make sure everyone has their gear this quickly after the HM is released. How long do you expect this patch to last anyway? a month? 2? Because this is not how you run the game if the patch is gonna last for more than 2 months
  • I went to the MAT for you folks. I arm-wrestled Denommenator three times (and only cheated twice) and persuaded him that Ghillieglade is okay for the event, too.

Have fun storming the glade.
  • Bravo kind sir, Bravo. (cheating is bad)
  • ALL hail @Halrath the mvp
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    @Halrath Thank you so much you are the best! \o/
  • dreams can come truee <3
  • > @Scrap said:
    > sucks to suck

You suck at sucking so you suck even more.