The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Support tickets

Hey all, I know EME staff is always busy with a long list of support tickets but I was wondering on how long does one usually take to get a ticket reviewed? My support ticket is about an in game item and I'm just worried if it gets processed as spam or ignored because I put a imgur link update after I sent it. It has been out for about a week and a half. Hopefully it wasn't skipped and its just behind a long queue.

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Tickets are based on the date and time of the original submission, and you won't lose your "spot in line" if you decide to go and update the Ticket with an additional Link or adding a few more sentences of information.

As of right now, we're getting just under 8 days wait time on newly submitted Tickets, so most likely, if your ticket is a week and a half, it's probably already assigned and is being reviewed as I type this.

We'll continue to get that wait time down further, with the goal being 0-24 hour wait time on new Tickets.
  • @CobaltDragon I opened a support ticket a few days ago regarding brokered purchases that could not be claimed due to some sort of bug. I can no longer see the ticket and for some reason I can see all my old closed tickets that I didn't see there yesterday.
  • edited June 2017
    @CobaltDragon I opened a support ticket a few days ago regarding brokered purchases that could not be claimed due to some sort of bug. I can no longer see the ticket and for some reason I can see all my old closed tickets that I didn't see there yesterday.

Is it possible that the Support Ticket was opened while logged into an alternate Account ?
    Beyond that, I can really only assume that the Support Ticket did not get submitted when you finished writing it (for whatever reason), and now at this point, you would need to retype it. :(
  • @CobaltDragon I opened a support ticket a few days ago regarding brokered purchases that could not be claimed due to some sort of bug. I can no longer see the ticket and for some reason I can see all my old closed tickets that I didn't see there yesterday.

Is it possible that the Support Ticket was opened while logged into an alternate Account ? Definitely not.
    Beyond that, I can really only assume that the Support Ticket did not get submitted when you finished writing it (for whatever reason), and now at this point, you would need to retype it. :(
    I checked on the status of the ticket everyday since I opened it, and today I noticed the change. For some reason, I can now see all my old tickets (dating all the way back to 2013) that were supposed to be deleted. I didn't see any of these old tickets until today.

Is it possible that the Support Ticket was opened while logged into an alternate Account ? Definitely not.
    I checked on the status of the ticket everyday since I opened it, and today I noticed the change. For some reason, I can now see all my old tickets (dating all the way back to 2013) that were supposed to be deleted. I didn't see any of these old tickets until today.

Again, I maybe wrong with this, but what you're describing really does sound like you had been logged into a different Account, thus why all prior Tickets weren't available or being displayed...
    If the Ticket was successfully submitted, then it's still on that Account, and not on the Account you're currently logged in with.
    By logging out of that Account, and then logging into this Account, it now suddenly shows all prior Tickets you had made, and appears as if the newly submitted Ticket just disappeared.

Again, I maybe wrong with this, but what you're describing really does sound like you had been logged into a different Account, thus why all prior Tickets weren't available or being displayed...
    If the Ticket was successfully submitted, then it's still on that Account, and not on the Account you're currently logged in with.
    By logging out of that Account, and then logging into this Account, it now suddenly shows all prior Tickets you had made, and appears as if the newly submitted Ticket just disappeared.

Ok, you were right, I logged in with facebook by mistake when I made the ticket, so it was indeed created on a different account. Thanks for the tip.
  • i wanted to ask if i can restore one of my characters, i wasn't notified that i needed the very first character that i created to get the 3rd slot, so i would like to restore that character if possible
    name: ruice ( and i am currently playing jewsy on thulsa)
  • Closing due to Necro'ing a thread from June 2017.
This discussion has been closed.