Still waiting for a response
  • kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Palomina wrote: »
    TWMagimay wrote: »
    KsFsB wrote: »
    wow the player who play a week suppose to run HM......

O.o ???

He is amazed that you believe you are entitled to VM9 and the hardest endgame content after playing for 1 week.

@KsFsB who told you I am playing since 1 week? or did you just assume that out of your [filtered]? cuz heres the twist - I am not. I am since playing 1 month , more or less.

I don't feel entitled to anything. It seems that it has become a forum assumption and opinion that I am lazy,entitled kid for some weird reason. Why? because I said don't remove talismans from TSNM event? I never asked for free vm9 gear. All I want is a feasible way to farm my mats. Did you see me complaining about lakan's scales? or bades? or banners? why? because I can farm/obtain these mats in-game in a feasible way. I haven't won a single badge in my last 10 VSNM runs but w/e I am not gonna complain about it and keep running VSNM because it is possible for me to find parties for it. VSHM? nobody wants to accept me in their party. I cannot even make my own learning lfg because nobody joins it. Boxes that drop talismans too have very low chance to drop it. How the heck am I supposed to obtain talismans then?

I've heard they are going to nerf vshm/vsnm hp/end with HH patch. I guess my only option now is to wait till then.

I'm guessing he pulled it out of your post. Namely, this part: Do you want us to buy more EMP to get +15 in our first week of TERA to be able to find parties for HM dungeons?

It took me nearly a year after I moved to NA before I had full VM gear. But, sure, it's reasonable for you to demand it in the first month. You were told, multiple times, you can get ambush and be accepted in parties. But you want BiS gear after a month and refuse to go for anything but. That's why people think you are a lazy, entitled kid. You don't want to go through the process we all went through and demand the game be lowered to fit your needs.

I did not literally mean finding HM parties in first week but getting +15 in first week with EMP then finding parties afterwards. My bad , if it wasn't clear.

I don't demand VM gear. I want a feasible way to farm all of my mats thats all , Is that too difficult to understand? Again , I never said I want to be in full VM gear in one month , I merely said I am playing since one month and you people keep twisting my words and state that I want to be in BiS gear in one month.

As about buying ambush gear , I initially considered the very same thing. However , I was strongly advised against it by my friends and guild mates which is the reason why I never purchased it and , now I have all the mats minus badges/talismans to craft vm9 weap so why bother spending 250-300k on vm8 weap.

there is a feasible way, doing the dungeons lol.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    KsFsB wrote: »
    wow the player who play a week suppose to run HM......

O.o ???

He is amazed that you believe you are entitled to VM9 and the hardest endgame content after playing for 1 week.

@KsFsB who told you I am playing since 1 week? or did you just assume that out of your [filtered]? cuz heres the twist - I am not. I am since playing 1 month , more or less.

I don't feel entitled to anything. It seems that it has become a forum assumption and opinion that I am lazy,entitled kid for some weird reason. Why? because I said don't remove talismans from TSNM event? I never asked for free vm9 gear. All I want is a feasible way to farm my mats. Did you see me complaining about lakan's scales? or bades? or banners? why? because I can farm/obtain these mats in-game in a feasible way. I haven't won a single badge in my last 10 VSNM runs but w/e I am not gonna complain about it and keep running VSNM because it is possible for me to find parties for it. VSHM? nobody wants to accept me in their party. I cannot even make my own learning lfg because nobody joins it. Boxes that drop talismans too have very low chance to drop it. How the heck am I supposed to obtain talismans then?

I've heard they are going to nerf vshm/vsnm hp/end with HH patch. I guess my only option now is to wait till then.

I'm guessing he pulled it out of your post. Namely, this part: Do you want us to buy more EMP to get +15 in our first week of TERA to be able to find parties for HM dungeons?

It took me nearly a year after I moved to NA before I had full VM gear. But, sure, it's reasonable for you to demand it in the first month. You were told, multiple times, you can get ambush and be accepted in parties. But you want BiS gear after a month and refuse to go for anything but. That's why people think you are a lazy, entitled kid. You don't want to go through the process we all went through and demand the game be lowered to fit your needs.

I did not literally mean finding HM parties in first week but getting +15 in first week with EMP then finding parties afterwards. My bad , if it wasn't clear.

I don't demand VM gear. I want a feasible way to farm all of my mats thats all , Is that too difficult to understand? Again , I never said I want to be in full VM gear in one month , I merely said I am playing since one month and you people keep twisting my words and state that I want to be in BiS gear in one month.

As about buying ambush gear , I initially considered the very same thing. However , I was strongly advised against it by my friends and guild mates which is the reason why I never purchased it and , now I have all the mats minus badges/talismans to craft vm9 weap so why bother spending 250-300k on vm8 weap.

there is a feasible way, doing the dungeons lol.

Hey kamizuma , big fan here :)
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's also not feasible for lvl 30 players. Should we have talismans in SM? [

What is even the point of that comment? You people on forums keep saying how easy it is to farm mats like candies but as soon as I ask you guys about some feasible way (for me) to do the same , everyone goes in quiet mode. All I get are vague answers like 'run vshm' even after me telling 100 times that its not possible for me to do so in my current situation. I remember someone here saying he/she got 40-60 talismans by doing BGs but I am yet to see a single talismans after doing over 25 fwc/cs combined since yesterday lol.

I've told you at least once already: It's easy for the people who are meant to have VM9. Not everyone is in that place just yet. It takes time to get there. Hence why I asked "should we have talismans in SM because VS HM is not feasible for a lvl 30?" You see how that works? You simply don't have what it takes to get VM9.
    There's nothing vague about "run VS HM", it's, in fact, remarkably specific. You can't do it? Well, cupcake, that's your problem. Get better, get better gear, get better friends and then you can do it.
    Well, we complained about the changes to BGs but, at the end of the day, there's nothing anyone here can do about that. It sucks, yes, but it doesn't mean they should continue giving out VM9 mats like it's the end of the patch
  • Why not both? Why not be able to run VSH and get some from a BG jackpot once in a blue moon (or 3 times if RNG is on your side.) Not like BGs have anything going for them with the RNG reward boxes anyways so there's no reason for anyone to queue outside of the jackpot hopes.

Oh, and if they really don't want to give out VM mats in BGs then they'll have to remove winner boxes because those give them too.
    edited June 28
    Why not both? Why not be able to run VSH and get some from a BG jackpot once in a blue moon (or 3 times if RNG is on your side.) Not like BGs have anything going for them with the RNG reward boxes anyways so there's no reason for anyone to queue outside of the jackpot hopes.

Oh, and if they really don't want to give out VM mats in BGs then they'll have to remove winner boxes because those give them too.

What are you on about? Nobody is arguing against BG jackpots.
  • I mean Talisman jackpots, as people are arguing against including those in events and battlegrounds.
    I mean Talisman jackpots, as people are arguing against including those in events and battlegrounds.

I've seen people argue against including those in PvE events. Haven't seen anyone argue against including them in BG jackpots. Best I saw was a guy saying "it doesn't matter".
  • LMAO... well your discussion did keep it active, but it also got the topic moved because you're all discussing pvp rewards when the topic was solely about the calendar and helping people keep track of which day was which. Ah well, what can ya do.
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    It's also not feasible for lvl 30 players. Should we have talismans in SM? [

What is even the point of that comment? You people on forums keep saying how easy it is to farm mats like candies but as soon as I ask you guys about some feasible way (for me) to do the same , everyone goes in quiet mode. All I get are vague answers like 'run vshm' even after me telling 100 times that its not possible for me to do so in my current situation. I remember someone here saying he/she got 40-60 talismans by doing BGs but I am yet to see a single talismans after doing over 25 fwc/cs combined since yesterday lol.

I've told you at least once already: It's easy for the people who are meant to have VM9. Not everyone is in that place just yet. It takes time to get there. Hence why I asked "should we have talismans in SM because VS HM is not feasible for a lvl 30?" You see how that works? You simply don't have what it takes to get VM9.
    There's nothing vague about "run VS HM", it's, in fact, remarkably specific. You can't do it? Well, cupcake, that's your problem. Get better, get better gear, get better friends and then you can do it.
    Well, we complained about the changes to BGs but, at the end of the day, there's nothing anyone here can do about that. It sucks, yes, but it doesn't mean they should continue giving out VM9 mats like it's the end of the patch

Please define who exactly are 'the people who are meant to have vm9'? Because even clean newbie can be in full vm9 on his/her very first day of TERA just by swiping his/her card , does it mean they are meant to have vm9 even though they don't know the basics of end-game? Are they meant to have vm9 gear more than some non p2w player who grinds his [filtered] for months?

I can't do vshm because parties don't accept me. Its not that I lack skills to run it. My dps is on par with many vm8 +15 ppl in vsnm and I even out dps such players quite often. So , according to your logic just because people don't accept me in parties means I don't have what it takes to get vm9? Just because I was not born in NA and thus cannot play in NA timezone means I don't have what it takes to get vm9? Since, an odd timezone is the root of my many problems.

Lets stop talking about vshm because nothing is probable to come out of it and this thread is about BGs anyway. I'll still say that EME should add talismans to the jackpot and remove dragon scales.
    Please define who exactly are 'the people who are meant to have vm9'? Because even clean newbie can be in full vm9 on his/her very first day of TERA just by swiping his/her card , does it mean they are meant to have vm9 even though they don't know the basics of end-game? Are they meant to have vm9 gear more than some non p2w player who grinds his [filtered] for months?

The people who are meant to have it are the ones who can get it without need the game rules to be bent for them. So, yes, if somebody wants to swipe their way to DW, they are in that group. There are no degrees in "meant to have", you either are or you are not.
    I can't do vshm because parties don't accept me. Its not that I lack skills to run it. My dps is on par with many vm8 +15 ppl in vsnm and I even out dps such players quite often. So , according to your logic just because people don't accept me in parties means I don't have what it takes to get vm9? Just because I was not born in NA and thus cannot play in NA timezone means I don't have what it takes to get vm9? Since, an odd timezone is the root of my many problems.

That's your opinion and also your problem. But, well, I'm one of the people who believe Tera should have a built-in DPS meter to avoid exactly this situation(whether real or perceived). You are welcome to join me next time somebody starts explaining how public DPS meters are bad because then people can see their low dps and kick them from parties in order to invite somebody who might be less geared but more skilled. Btw,I'm not from NA either, I work around it. So you can cry me a river about odd timezones.
    Lets stop talking about vshm because nothing is probable to come out of it and this thread is about BGs anyway. I'll still say that EME should add talismans to the jackpot and remove dragon scales.

Everyone is saying that and nobody ever said anything to the contrary.
  • The talismans have been removed from July's BG jackpots to allow us to use a new event as a means of distributing them. This change is by no means permanent, but it is is a part of our plan for this month. We will evaluate things at the end of July and that will inform our plans for August.
    Halrath wrote: »
    The talismans have been removed from July's BG jackpots to allow us to use a new event as a means of distributing them. This change is by no means permanent, but it is is a part of our plan for this month. We will evaluate things at the end of July and that will inform our plans for August.

This sounds really scary....
  • Halrath wrote: »
    The talismans have been removed from July's BG jackpots to allow us to use a new event as a means of distributing them. This change is by no means permanent, but it is is a part of our plan for this month. We will evaluate things at the end of July and that will inform our plans for August.

How long do you think it will take to receive the overhaul update that removes the need for Talismans, and are you considering that when thinking of distributing these in a new event?
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    edited June 30
    Halrath wrote: »

Thank you very much Halrath! This time please do not give in to the vocal minority on forum , I can assure you majority of the players in-game will be happy to have such event. Thanks again for listening our voice :)