double drop

Comments

• Pit of petrax its not affected but double drop either......if i recall correctly solo dungeons were affected by double drop. Am i wrong?

solo dungeons dont be affected for any double/triple/fourte droops.
    Palomina wrote: »
    Just ran a GG and got 0 GF tokens and drop rate looked ordinary O.o

goldenfingers tokens only have a chance to droop , you can do 12 runs with same character and dont get any goldenfingers from droop .................. palomo plisss .....
  • it's always the same thing..
    Double drop..BUT no ghillie..
    *forum complains* = "ok ghillie included guys ;)"
    event starts but ghillie isnt dropping double loot..
    some time later.. " sorry guys, forgot to activate ghillie! (again x10) enjoy!"
    thanks,dont forget next time plz !!!!
    'ok".

repeat :P
  • I restarted the event on Ghillieglade. That should work from now on.

Pit of Petrax is not included because it is not a typical dungeon. I will update the news post, though. I should have thought of that when I wrote it. I'm sorry about the confusion.
  • 2x drop is definitely not on. inside TS. 2nd boss only drops 2 envys. Please fix :(
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭
    cziren wrote: »
    2x drop is definitely not on. inside TS. 2nd boss only drops 2 envys. Please fix :(

Same case here. Are we in the same party? lol
  • @Halrath I am doing a Timescape currently on CH and double drop is NOT ON, we have only gotten the usual drops from the first two bosses, however in my character sheet, I have a strange amount of entries for BR, KD (7 each) and TS (was 5 before entering, now 4)
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    I restarted the event on Ghillieglade. That should work from now on.

Pit of Petrax is not included because it is not a typical dungeon. I will update the news post, though. I should have thought of that when I wrote it. I'm sorry about the confusion.

tried tsnm etc its also not double drop their either atm.........same with vsh
  • sanj66 wrote: »

because is no double droop, is double instance entries .
  • Halrath wrote: »

it would always be A LOT easier if everything was included in double or triple drop.
    i mean..why not ?!
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    sanj66 wrote: »

can you gtfo or post something constructive for once?
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭
    edited June 30
    Can confirm all of this ^^^^^^

damn boy you ARE mad about this double drop, aren't you?
  • sanj66sanj66 ✭✭✭
    Anotsu wrote: »
    Can confirm all of this ^^^^^^i

[filtered] boy you ARE mad about this double drop, aren't you?

nah he is from my server, annoying as always no matter what in game or on forum.
  • sanj66 wrote: »

someone need life, get mad for dont get double droop :awesome:

but yes, they activate double instance entries instead double droop ( at least for low tier dungeons seems double droop active )
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    Anotsu wrote: »
    Can confirm all of this ^^^^^^i

[filtered] boy you ARE mad about this double drop, aren't you?

nah he is from my server, annoying as always no matter what in game or on forum.

I know the feeling :angry:
  • PalominaPalomina ✭✭✭
    edited June 30

It is double drop event but I think they haven't activated it for all dungeons just yet. Probably messed up something , seeing as how GG wasnt dropping more items. I just did a VHNM and it dropped tons of stuff , 3 chests , 4 banners and all other stuff you know... so , it is definitely double drop event but eme screwed up something and forgot to include every in it dungeon.

Working for GG now.